🌙34🌙

"YANGYANG!!!" Mayleen screamed as she saw her boyfriend on the floor groaning

"YANGYANG!!!" Mayleen screamed as she saw her boyfriend on the floor groaning. She wasted no time to run up to him with tears in her eyes "are you fucking crazy!!" She placed his head on her lap.

"I j-just want to tell that I love you and one day we will take over the moon" she shakes her head and slowly moved it the the side to see the man she thought she killed standing there frozen.

"Hang on love" Mayleen got up and took out her gun "you fucking bitch!" She ran up to him and knocked him over "first you took my mother then my fucking friend and nOW YOU SHOT MY BOYFRIEND ARE YOU STUPID!!" She shouted at the man.

"Now it looks like you will be dying in my hands tonight!" She grabbed his neck and squeezed it as tight as she could "fucking bitch" she let go of him and shot him all over the place.

She had tears in her eyes she couldn't believe her boyfriend would take the bullet for her. "He's dead dead Mayleen" taeyong walked you towards her.

"He better be fucking dead!" She looked at him and kicked his dead body. She ran over towards yangyang and sat down "baby it's ok you will make it ok" she held his hand.

"Mayleen I love you ok, I want you to make sure you stay healthy and alive I don't want you to be sad just because of me" Mayleen pouted and looked at him "no no baby you will not die ok" she brought his hand up towards her cheek.

"Promise you won't die ok proMISE ME!" She sobbed but all yangyang did was smile "I love you ok" he brought her down for a kiss. He let go and slowly brought his hand down and closed his eyes.

"YANGYANG!"

-

"Mayleen?" Naeun and Soeun said as they entered yangyang's  room "he's gone Naeun he's gone!" She sobbed into his blanket. Mayleen had yangyang's favorite hoodie on and his shorts she didn't care anymore all she wanted was him.

"Oh honey" Naeun made a sad pout and ran up to her bestfriend to comfort her "he's not gone Mayleen he will be alright ok" she kissed her forehead and hugged her as close as she can.

"Mayleen it's ok" Mayleen looked at Soeun and showed a week and sad smile "but what if he doesn't make it alive?" She pouted at naeun. Naeun looked at her bloodshot red eyes,under bags,and red nose "leen everything will be just fine."

🌙

"How is she?" Haechan went up to Naeun and gave her a hug "she's really upset she wouldn't stop crying and she is in his favorite hoodie it really makes me sad seeing her in this state bae"

"I know me neither but there is nothing to do right now" Haechan gave Naeun a kiss on the head and hugged her small body. The members were in the living room well except for doyoung,Taeil,and Kun they were with yangyang.

Soon they heard the footsteps coming from the stairs "why do you all look like you have seen a ghost?" She asked the guys.

"Maybe because you have bloodshot red eyes,a red ass nose,messed up hair,your boyfriends hoodie and pants,your lip ring looks like it wants to come off,and-" "I heard enough"

Mayleen went into the kitchen to get a glass of water "hey guys" they all stood up and went over to Doyoung "how is he!?" They said at once.

"Calm down he is just resting but I don't want Mayleen to know ok but how is she- HOLY SHIT!" Mayleen looked at Doyoung in confusion "is that even Mayleen!?" He walked up to her and examine her face.

"No it's a ghost, how's yang" she said with hope in her tone of voice "um we don't know?" He said like if it was a question.

"O-oh as always" they noticed the pain in her voice it hurt them that she was acting this way. Mayleen felt a tear roll down her cheek "gosh why am I acting this this"

The boys plus Naeun and Soeun eye sifted when they saw Mayleen run up the stairs and slam yangyang's door.

I just wanna hug her so tight!!