🌙16🌙

I just want to say I'm sorry for my bad English 🤣😂 Anyways let's get started

 "SLAM DUNK!!" Mayleen said slamming the basket ball in the hoop, jaehyun and mark had their mouths wide open

"See I told you she was good" jungwoo pointed at the girl who was now dribbling the basket ball and making a shot.

"How-" "she takes basket ball practice by herself mark" mark got cut off by jaehyun, jaehyun place a hand on his shoulder and they both watch the girl make another shot.

"She can play basketball,shoot a gun,kick ass,make food,play games,watch a baby,watch animals,dress like a proper person,eat a lot,speak Chinese and English,WHAT CAN'T SHE DO- "I'm also flexible too" Mayleen threw the ball at mark.

"SHES FLEXIBLE TOO!!" Mark said catching the ball "she is our ace for a reason" yuta shake his head. The whole gang well except Eunji was now in the basket ball court playing basket ball, well naeun went home.

"Let's pick teams!!" Mayleen said and walk to the center, they all played Rock Paper Scissors to see who is going to be in which team.

-

"You guys suck ass!!" Mayleen said to the other team "yeah that's because I have sucky team mates!" Haechan said pointing at his team mates.

"It's not our fault dude" taeil said crossing his arms "you see that it was LEGAND!" Chenle said giving me a high five.

"Since me and chenle's team won your team has to pay for food later" Mayleen said pointing at the other team. "What that's not fair" jisung crosses his arms and pouted.

"Life isn't always far jisung" taeil said watching the three youngest ones bicker about who is going to pay for food.

"If you don't want to pay then Hendery will!!" Mayleen said pointing at Hendery "w-what but we are on the same te-" "that's the point!" The three of them cut off Hendery.

"Oh my bajesus I can't stand them" Haechan said pinching his nose bridge "not my problem" Johnny said pushing the ball from mayleen's arm.

"Yah!" Mayleen's right lip tugged up as she looked at Johnny up and down "you wanna die" Mayleen said cracking her fingers and neck.

"I think you should run" jaemin said towards Johnny "I think I should" and for that Johnny started running away from the shorter girl who was trying to kill him......

-

"Owww that hurts"

"Go faster!!"

"Oh- Yangyang!"

"I will go slower id you want Mayleen"

"No just hurry up!"

"Just hold on tight!"

"Yangyang once we are done I'm going to regret doing this with you!!"

"Calm down and let me finish!"

"it hurts!!!"

"DONE!!" Yangyang laid beside Mayleen and started breathing heavily "I'm going to kill you once I- YANGYANG!!" Mayleen said looking at the boy.

"They're  perfect!" Mayleen jumped up and down after her best of friends just finished plucking her brows "HEY ARE YOU GOOD UP THERE!!" Someone yelled from downstairs.

"WE'RE FINE!" Yangyang and Mayleen said at the same time "ok now it's your turn" Mayleen said sitting back on yangyang's bed.

"Stay still and don't move ok" she picked up the tweezers and grab yangyang's chin, Mayleen tilted his head to the right side then cup his right cheek.

"Close your eyes" Mayleen said leaning closer towards him, his Adam's Apple moved up and down once he felt her breath close to him.

"So where did your girl go" Mayleen said focusing on his brows "she went out with her friends" yangyang said a little bit disappointed. "Why didn't you go with her?"

"Why would I want to go with a bunch of girls, Mayleen they all went shopping and you know how I am when it comes to shopping" yangyang said opening his eyes.

Yangyang immediately fell back on his bed and covered his eye when Mayleen accidentally pulled his skin with the tweezers. "Oh my- yangyang are you ok" Mayleen said leaning forward but stopped.

"SHIT!!" Yangyang said getting back up and look at the girl who was laughing "I'm so sorry Yang!" She moved to the side of the bed and hit his mattress multiple times.

"Mayleen that hurts!" Mayleen stopped laughing and cup both of yangyang's cheeks. Yangyang cheeks became red when she came closer to cheek out the spot she accidentally pulled on.

"Why are you so red- are you blushing" Mayleen said backing up a bit "no I'm not" yangyang pushed both of her hands from his cheek and look away. "Awh my sheep is blushing!" Mayleen said poking his cheeks.

Yangyang couldn't take it anymore he cupped mayleen's cheek and...

Oh shit!! What do you guys think he is going to do!! Honestly how do you guys like the book? Should I put more like crime stuff or-