🌙10🌙

I got out the car and slam the door shut making everyone around us look at me I glared at each and everyone of them before walking away

As I was walking I felt someone bump into me from behind, I took a deep breath in and out and paused my music and look behind me "YAH!! WATCH WHERE YOU ARE GOING DUMBASS!" I yelled at the poor boy who got up and bowed at me.

I looked at him up and down before moving again 'geez I hate blind people' I said to myself. I walked in class and slam my bag on the chair next to me.

I place my head down on the table and closed my eyes with my loud music still blasting in my ears, I don't care if I get ear damage or anything I just don't want to hear anyone's voice.

Yangyang pov

As always someone has to bump into Mayleen and of course Mayleen just has to yell at them for being to blind of course I knew she was going to do that she was my bestfriend until my amazing girl came along.

"Ugh why does she have to be so rude" Eunji said crossing her arms and pout infront of me "if someone bumps into me what would you do" she said making puppy dog eyes at me.

"Ji I would beat them for you" I ruffle her hair as we walked up to class. The first thing I see is Mayleen sitting in the back of the classroom with her head down and music blast in her ears.

"It's like she is dead" jeno said looking at Mayleen "I know it's not human we have to find a way to make her talk to us again" jaemin said looking up and place a hand under his chin and look up.

"Nope nothing can come out" he said and gave up "just leave her alone she will be fine sooner or later" I said and look at her one more time.

-

No one pov

Mayleen walked in the cafeteria making everyone quiet once they saw her, everyone made space for her to move so she could get her food first.

She walked out of the line and went to walk out when someone bumped into her again for the second time of the day.

"Yah!! Can't you fucking see!!! Look at the at you did" Mayleen looked at the girl who had her head low. "I'm sorry Mayleen I didn't see you at all" the girl apologized.

"Yah! When will you stop yelling at people when they did nothing at all honestly they did nothing but bump into you!" Eunji said walking up to Mayleen. "That's the point" Mayleen said walking away but stopped when a hand pull her back.

"You want a fucking death wish BITCH!" Mayleen said looking at Eunji "Mayleen as much as I don't like you I think you should be the one apologizing to her" Eunji said making the girl show a -I don't give a fuck- laugh.

"Or what" Mayleen brought her face closer to the girl knowing she couldn't say anything "or I will beat you up" Eunji said a little bit scared "try me hoe" Mayleen yanked herself out the grip and made her way out the cafeteria.

Mayleen went out to the school garden and brought out a cigarette and lit it up. She let a puff out and starting think about ways to kill a annoying brat.

"Hey can we talk" Mayleen looked at the two younger boys with her strong cold glare "what" she said putting a cigarette back in. "We miss you a lot and I hate seeing you act like this! I want the fun and amazing Mayleen not the dark and scary one" chenle said pouting his lip.

"I'm sorry but that Mayleen is gone now so if you have a problem then it's not my fault that all the members stop caring about me" Mayleen said smashing the cigarette down on the floor.

"Please Mayleen can you talk to us like how you talk to yuta" jisung got on his knees and beg infront of the girl, chenle got down and did the same.

"Please we promise to stay by your side at the cost we just miss the real you" jisung added "fine just because I miss you two crackheads" they looked at Mayleen and saw her smile after a while Ass month.