🌙30🌙

"Taeyong renjun is missing!!" Yangyang said as he ran into the living room "WHAT!?!? HOW!?!?" Taeyong stood up and looked at yangyang

"I don't know I went to the girls section to get Mayleen some stuff and he told me that he will be back and he was gone for about like what 5 minutes then I went to go look for him but he wasn't at the store so then my phone started ringing and it was renjun but the thing is it wasn't renjun!!" Yangyang explained.

"Wait hold on so you're telling us that someone took renjun and used renjun's number Wait play the voice mail thing I think it records the chat" yangyang opened his phone and played the voice chat.

"Wow I didn't know that Mayleen was your-ow ok sorry" yangyang smacked winwin and rolled his eyes "um I think you should go give Mayleen her stuff" yangyang nodded and went upstairs.

"Baby?" He opened the door to see Mayleen with his baggy shirt and some shorts and her wet hair "baby um I brought you some-" "is renjun actually missing?" Mayleen cut him off.

"May-" "yangyang I'm being serious is renjun missing?!? Maybe it was the same person that took my mother away from me and my brother!!" Mayleen was scared that she would lose someone who is important to her.

"Hey you need to relax and stop cutting your cute boyfriend off dude I know you're sick and all but I'm going to just kiss you" Mayleen pouted while yangyang gave her a peck.

"Whatever happens I'm going to be there and I'm going to go save renjun I don't care if I'm sick or not I'm going to do whatever it takes to save whats part of my life even if it includes dying"

-

"I don't care Taeyong I'm going and that finally" Mayleen started to argue with Taeyong "Mayleen I think Taeyong is right you are sick" she glared at mark before saying "I'm going to find that person and I'm going to save renjun I don't want anyone to get hurt!" 

"Mayleen please-" "Naeun you don't know how much I care about you guys I will literally die if I had to, it's best if I go and help find renjun" Mayleen cut Naeun off.

"Hey guys look what we- I told you Hendery that it was a bad timing" ten stopped talking when he saw everyone's serious faces "ten why is there a cat in your hands?" Jaehyun asked.

"Meet Leon!?!?"

I fucking live for yangyang's new hair color like I fucking screamed when I saw it anyways

I fucking live for yangyang's new hair color like I fucking screamed when I saw it anyways.... I wonder where renjun is?? Oh and short chapter!!