🌙13🌙

"I'm just glad that Mayleen is alive" Mayleen glared at mark and threw her middle finger up at him "I wish I can shoot you like how Haechan shoots those hearts at those weird girls" Mayleen said making Haechan place a hand on his chest

"When do I do that" Haechan said blanking at when he does that "everyday" everyone said and shake their head in illusion.

"Anyways I hope you all know naeun" Mayleen said eating her food "yes we know her you talk about her everyday" winwin said making naeun pout and hug her best friend.

"You think about me" Mayleen gave naeun a weird face "I think about killing you" Mayleen pushed her forehead with one finger.

"Ow meanie" naeun rubbed her forehead and ate her food. "Rock paper scissors SHOOT" they all said at once, unfortunately yangyang and Mayleen lost so now they had to clean up.

"Thank you Mayleen and yangyang we appreciate it so much" Lucas said hugging mayleen and kiss yangyang's head.

"Actually Mayleen can go and I will- HEY!!" Eunji got cut off by Lucas dragging her out the dining room. Mayleen sighed and grabbed some of the dishes and started washing them.

"Hey I just want to say sorry about Eunji and how she is acting like a whole ass brat to you" yangyang said passing more plates down. "No it's fine at least she's not making a scene like last time" Mayleen said not looking at the boy.

"Did you ever like me?" Yangyang said making the girl stop washing the dishes and look at him "Hmm did I" Mayleen showed a light smile, yangyang groaned and stomped on the floor like a child.

"Ahhh~ mayleen did you~" he pouted and came closer to her "Aish you're acting like a baby" Mayleen said putting soap on his nose.

Yangyang has wide eyes and his mouth open, he grabbed a handful of bubbles and rubbed it on her face and head. Well they started to have a water fight but at least they finished.

"Not cool you sheep" Mayleen said shaking her hands infront of yangyang making the water from her fingers flick towards yangyang.

Yangyang stopped her by grabbing her waist and pulling her closer to him, she put her hands on his chest and lean back a bit.

"Ah I miss this" yangyang hugged Mayleen and laughed, he pulled away but still had his arms around her waist. "What do you miss?" Mayleen knitted her brows while looking up.

"I miss seeing you, Eunji keeps pulling me everywhere making me not see my bestfriend anymore!" Yangyang pouted. Mayleen cupped his cheeks and pulled them up to see his smile.

"Stop pouting infront of me I want to see your gummy smile" Mayleen smiled at yangyang "hey have you seen my controllers- woah I will leave" jisung said leaving immediately.

Yangyang and Mayleen both laughed at jisung and let go, they both entered the living room to see naeun tackling jeno on the floor.

"Woah what type of shit leechaiyapornkul is this" ten glared at Mayleen and showed his middle finger to her. "This is me beating up jeno for winning!" Naeun stopped beating up jeno and sat down next to chenle.

"Again and I'm for sure going to win!!" Naeun said and picked up the controller that was on the floor "hey we are going to join in too" yangyang said grabbing mayleen's wrist.

"Yang I want attention too!" Eunji pouted and went over to yangyang "not now Eunji I'm busy playing with my members" yangyang said pushing her away.

"What but you always pay attention to them-" "he doesn't even talk to us because you keep dragging him now just leave him alone for a while so he can play with us" Mayleen said not looking at her but at the tv.

"I WIN LOSERS" Mayleen stood up and stick her tongue out and jump around "how the fuck- WHAT IS YOUR SECRET!!" Renjun said throwing his controller on the couch.

"My secret is.... not telling you HAHAHAHAHA" Mayleen laughed at them because now they were all fired up. "REMATCH" they all said and look at eachother.

 "REMATCH" they all said and look at eachother