🌙28🌙

"Ok now just- MAYLEEN HOLD ON!" Mayleen ignored xiaojun, she turned her head and shot the person who was guarding the door

"You run i shot!" Xiaojun rolled his eyes and started running as Mayleen started shooting people. Xiaojun "bass,kick,swingin" the people who ran towards him.

"Mayleen!?!? Baby!?!?" Yangyang panicked through the earpiece "love if my life I'm fine ok just killing people right now" Mayleen said as she shot the person who was behind her.

"Ok now let's go with the- MAYLEEN!" Mayleen ignored xiaojun again, she kicked the door and watched how it fell down onto the ground "wow she's strong" xiaojun shake his head and pulled out his gun.

"Xiaojun your nose ring is bothering me it's to shiny" Mayleen chuckled before walking to the desk and quickly turned the chair to see that no one was there.

"Looking for me?" Mayleen and xiaojun turned around and face a female who had a suit,pair of glasses,tall ass heels,and a little Yorkie.

"That dog is deadly cute but won't be cute once I go "pew pew" Mayleen glared at the cute dog before glaring at the female "ah little girl what do you want that you and your gang had killed my guards" the female was impatient.

Soon the three of them heard 20 people's foot steps "oh look decided to come more people" the female rolled her eyes and walked over to her desk.

"Kim jea we have-" Mayleen shut taeyong off and walked up to jea, she gripped her collar and look at her dead in the eyes "where is my mother!!"

-

"Stop I'm sorry!" Mayleen rolled her eyes and tighten her grip around kei's neck "the next time I see you try to flirt with yangyang I'm not afraid to crop that pretty neck of yours!!" Mayleen said and made sure that kei's face went red.

"And for you!" She turned her head and glare at kyongju who was on the floor "if I see you again I will end your life like how I ended your poor little friends" kyongju was to week to fight Mayleen.

Mayleen turned her head and face the one and only little miss Eunji, yup she's back and ready to end mayleen's life but that didn't go so well. Mayleen loosen her grip on kei's neck and walked towards Eunji with a smirk.

"Maybe you should think before you start attacking because nothing can hurt me" Mayleen whispered into Eunji ear "oh and that look on you suits you" Mayleen smirked again as she look at eunji's bruises up lip and basically face.

Mayleen turned around and glare at the crowd of people who was just standing there "if you say a fucking word your going to end up liek them!" She yelled which made everyone flinch expect her friends.

Her friends started laughing at the people's reaction "come on these people are really wasting our time" Naeun walked up to mayleen's and handed her bag to her.

[ flash back ]

Once Mayleen walked into the classroom she could sense that yangyang felt uncomfortable. She look toward her friends and see that they tried to stop Kei but failed.

So Mayleen started cracking her neck,fingers,and back. She watched how kei put a hand on yangyang thigh which made Mayleen even more pissed.

"Who do you think you are to touch him like that!" Mayleen yelled which made everyone in the class startled "gosh really interrupting me and yangyang's conversation" Kei rolled her eyes and started rubbing his thighs.

Mayleen has enough her walked towards Kei and pulled the back of her hair which cause her to fall off the chair. "You dumb bitch!" Kei screamed as she got up and started throwing punches towards Mayleen.

Mayleen dodged every move, Mayleen threw a punch which landed on her jaw. She picked up Kei and threw her out the class room, kei's back hit the lockers.

She groaned and was about the attack up some one beating her first "Ugh great now little miss kyongju came" Mayleen rolled her eyes and started punching kyongju.

"You told Jeno to break up with me!!" Kyongju yelled but stoooed when Mayleen pulled her hair and started slamming it towards the wall.

She also threw kyongju towards Kei "Ugh gosh I fucking- BITCH!" Mayleen was cut off when someone tackled her towards the floor. She looked up to see Eunji on top of her.

"Nice seeing you too" Mayleen smiled before pushing her off by her hands Mayleen kicked her stomach and pounded her down on the floor and started punching her face.

"Maybe it was destiny to defeat you all" Mayleen let out a little evil laugh as she use her ring to scratch eunji's cheek.

Mayleen was so nice enough her threw her besides her. She dust off her skirt and sighed "YAH!" Mayleen turned around to see kei running towards her.

Mayleen wasn't in the mood so she stepped to the side and watch how the girl ran towards the wall, Mayleen walked toward her and gripped her neck making sure she doesn't breath.

[ end of flashback bitches ]

Yangyang in "turn back time" 👌😌🥵 Anyways steam turn back time!!