🌙23🌙

It's been three days since the gang left the house to a nice beach house to just enjoy themselves

"TAEYONG TEN LET LOUIS PEE ON YOUR BED!!" Taeyong dashed to his room to see a wet spot on his bed sheet "no I didn't- yangyang!" Yangyang ran out taeyong's room so that he doesn't get his ass beat.

"Why are you running?" Jungwoo asked when yangyang passed by him "TEN ON THE LOOSE" yangyang screamed "ten on the what now- you know what I'm just going to the living room" jungwoo said as he walked to the living room.

While yangyang was being chased Mayleen and Soeun was at the beach enjoying their time "are you sure that scar came from eunji?" Mayleen asked when she touched her scar.

"Mayleen-unnie yes it came from Eunji don't worry though I'm fine-" "IN COMING" the two girls looked behind them to see yangyang running towards them.

Yangyang grabbed Mayleen by the waist and they both ran towards the water. "LIU YANGYANG!" Mayleen said as she got back up.

"Oh hell no" ten said as he stepped back to where Soeun was "oops sorry baby" yangyang looked at the pissed off girl but gave her a peck on the lips.

"When we get inside you're so dead" Mayleen said as she got out the water and walked towards the beach house.

"Woah why are you all soaking wet!?!?" Johnny asked when he saw Mayleen come in "ask that boyfriend of mines" she said as she walked to her and yangyang's shared room.

"I pulled her waist and we fell in the water so that's why me and Mayleen are wet" yangyang said as he walked in after her.

Mayleen came out the room with one of yangyang's baggy shirts and a pair of shorts "woah sexy" yangyang said as he walked up to Mayleen and tried to hug her but failed.

"Bitch you're wet go change" Mayleen pushes yangyang away and walked to the couch to play some games.

When they were all in the living room they just played games or talked about random shit. Mayleen got up when she heard knocking from the front door.

"Hello-" "are you song Mayleen" Mayleen got cut off by a police officer "um yes why-" "your under arrest" Mayleen had she eyes as wide like Louis.

"Wait no you can't just OW WHAT THE FUCK!!" Mayleen's scream made everyone get off the couch and ran to the front.

"Taeyong do something!!" Mayleen said as she looked at taeyong "stop who are you to take her away do you know who we are" taeyong said grabbing mayleen's other arm.

"Yes I do know who you are and you guys are the biggest mafia team called NCT and this young lady here has killed over 200 people" Mayleen looked at the female officer.

"H-how are you so sure it was me!" Mayleen stuttered "oh honey I know more then you think" the officer pushed Mayleen out the beach house but got stopped "at least let me put on my fucking shoes bitch!"

"You can't take my girlfriend away!" Yangyang said stopping them both "yangyang it's ok just let me deal with them" Mayleen said trying to stop him.

"No it's not ok-" "if you love me then let me go with her ok, don't worry" Mayleen cut him off as her eyes became sweaty.

She looked at winwin and gave him a sign he nodded and walked in the house "no Mayleen I can't let you go like this" he tried to touch her but the officer swing her to the other side.

"Ow your hurting me!" Mayleen complained when she got tossed in the police car "I love you yangyang!" She said before the officer closed the door.

They all had their blood boiling due to seeing one of their aces go with an officer, yangyang turned around and looked at them "we're bailing her out" yangyang said.

"I can't just see her go like that why didn't you stop them" yangyang said to taeyong who was just standing there in silence.

-

"Once I fucking break free I will kill you!!" Mayleen yelled when she got roped down to a chair "now answer theses questions" the police officers ignored her.

"Why did you decide to kill over 200 people" Mayleen rolled her eyes and didn't answer she just sat there not wanting to deal with them.

The officers gave them a sign which made Mayleen scream in pain, the chair that she was put in had electrical things on the seat and arms rest.

"YOU DUMB FUCKING BITCHES!" Mayleen cussed in Chinese so they wouldn't understand her "I'm sorry what you say" the officer said "once I get out this chair I'm going to kill you!"