🌙6🌙

"I'm hungry!" "What the fuck Mayleen!" Mayleen entered taeyong's room without knocking

"I'm hungry!"
"What the fuck Mayleen!" Mayleen entered taeyong's room without knocking. Taeyong flinched at her sudden action and sat on the bed.

"Taeyong I'm hungry" she said shaking the poor leader by the arm "go ask Doyoung I'm busy" he said trying to push the girl away "no he is busy playing games with the others and you're the only one available" she pouted at him and made her puppy dog eyes.

"Aish fine hurry up" she clapped her hands and ran out his room towards the kitchen. "What's with you?" Kun said looking at the girl who was smiling like an idiot.

"I got Taeyong to make me food!" Kun shake his head and started to wash the dishes "Mayleen what do you want to eat- wait why can't you ask Kun he is just right there" taeyong said pointing at Kun.

"He is busy playing with Louis right Kun" Kun just played along and nodded his head "Yea whatever the girl said" he walked away to where Louis was and started playing with him.

"HENDERY WHAT DID I TELL YOU ABOUT LEAVING THE BATHROOM CURTAIN CLOSE" jungwoo yelled at Hendery but Hendery already ran off to his room.

"Hey we will be back ok!" Ten yelled and went out the house with taeil. The both of them were walking about to the car after shopping but they saw a girl crying on a bench with her little sister sitting next to her.

Ten looked at taeil and taeil nodded his head "hey what's wrong?" Taeil said making the girl look up "m-my parents are gone and our house is a big mess with gun shot hole in it so I only have my baby sister left" she cried while taeil patted her back.

"Come with us so you can stay with us but what's your name?" Ten said picking up the baby "my name is."

-

"No you wouldn't understand Bella peed all over the floor and I stepped in it you know I just took a shower-" "we're back  and we brought two people with us" taeil cut Hendery off by shouting.

The 4 of them walked in the living room "um what's going on?" Jaehyun said pointing at the two girls "WAIT I KNOW YOU" jaemin yelled pointing at them.

"Jaemin shut the fuck up before I slice your neck open- YOU" Mayleen said coming down the stairs and point at the girl "who?- EUNJI" they all turn to yangyang and look at him in confusion.

"Ten taeil come with me and I'm you sit down in the couch" taeyong said making the girl walk to the couch with her baby sister in her arms.

"Yes taeyong" taeyong crosses his arms and looked at the both of them "who is she and why is she here?" He said raising a brow up "taeyong please she doesn't have a place to stay and also she has a baby sister" they both love pled.

"Ugh fine I guess she can stay but if she doesn't cause us any harm towards us then fine" the three of them said going back to the living room.

"Mayleen why don't you sit" Lucas said patting a spot next to him "no I rather stand right here" Mayleen said crossing her arms "so I had agreed that she will be staying here ok" taeyong said sitting where Lucas has patted.

"Woah wait why" jaehyun said and they all looked at taeyong "well since ten said that they don't have a place to stay then they could at least stay here until they find a place for themselves" they all nodded except for Mayleen.

"Mayleen what do you think?" Jaehyun said and they all looked at the girl who was standing up "it's fine just don't bother me" Mayleen said and walked away but taeyong stopped her.

"She wil be staying in your room" Mayleen snap her head at taeyong with wide eyes and brows knitted.

"Excuse me why" she looked at Eunji then at taeyong "because it's best if she stays with you then the boys since you were the only girl" Mayleen rolled her eyes and went up to her room.

"Don't worry once you get to know her she is a bit nicer" jungwoo said patting the girls shoulder. "Do you want some watermelon" mark asked her "what the flute mark!"

-

"You and your sister can sleep here I will be sleeping in the couch downstairs" Mayleen said and grabbed a blanket and pillow for herself and went downstairs not wanting to listen to the girl.

Mayleen plopped herself down on the couch and threw her head back. "Looks like someone doesn't like the idea that another girl is taking over her space" Mayleen looked at the person.

She scooted over for the person to sit down "yuta I don't understand why I'm here" Mayleen said and rested her head in his shoulder. "Mayleen I have a bad feeling about her too don't worry ok" she nodded and slowly closed her eyes.