🌙18🌙

"No please I'm sorry I promise not to do it again just got please stop!" Mayleen grip onto the older persons hair and pointed a gun towards his head

"As I said before TELL ME WHERE HE IS!!" Mayleen said yanking his hair even tighter "Mayleen let go of him" taeyong said walking into the room.

Mayleen pushed his head to the side and stood next to yangyang "that was mean mayo" yangyang said shaking his head.

"I know that's why I'm part of this mafia group" Mayleen crossed her arms and watched their leader walking up to him and couch down.

"If you don't tell us where Kangmin is I will tell my best shooter to shot you here in the head" yangyang nodded happily and pounded his chest with his hand.

Mayleen and Kun looked at him weirdly then back at taeyong "now where is kangmin" he asked the man who stayed silent.

"Yangyang" yangyang got his gun and happily skipped over to him "yes taeyong" he said stopping next to him.

"Do your job" yangyang nodded and pointed his gun at him "I couldn't done a better job" Mayleen rolled her eyes and watch yangyang getting excited.

"I will count to three and if you don't tell us I will tell yangyang to shoot" taeyong held out three fingers and started counting down.

"1.....2!....3-" "OK OK HE LIVES IN *********" the man said not wanting to die "ok Lucas start the car yangyang shoot him" yangyang smiled at the man "thank you for your work but I think it's time for you to go" taeyong left the room with the others following him.

Yangyang shot the man dead and kicked his head then waved at him bye bye before walking out the door coolly, they all got in the car and started driving to where kangmin lives.

"Again I wouldn't have done a better job" Mayleen said crossing her legs and arms and look out the window. "Awww is my mayo sad that she didn't get to shoot the man" yangyang said squishing her cheeks.

"I would be more then happy to shoot you!" She said grabbing her pocket knife and shoving it in his face. "Mayleen!" Johnny said looking back.

"Instead of killing you I should kill kei and Eunji" the boys looked at Mayleen who was sharping her knife "what did I say something wrong?" The boys just shook their heads.

-

"Then I want Mayleen to take his father" they were all outside of kangmin's house aka eunji's ex boyfriends house "and does jisung get to treat me to lunch later" jisung looked at the girl with a -what the fuck do you mean- look.

"Yes now go do your roles!" They all nodded and separate from their little group hug and ran towards the house.

"Xiaojun speaking xiaojun speaking" xiaojun said in Chinese "Korean xiaojun Korean!" Haechan said not understanding.

"Oh right sorry" "get to work xiaojun!" Taeyong said through the earpiece. "Guys I lost ten" Mayleen said looking around "bitch I'm right here" ten looked at the girl infront of her.

"Oh never mind I found him I just couldn't see his ugliness" ten smacked Mayleen on the arm "back to work idiots!" Jaehyun,Johnny,taeyong, and Doyoung said.

Mayleen,ten,winwin,jaemin,and chenle broke the front door making a loud noise, Ten went in first he had his gun infront of him and the others just walked behind him.

"Eunji?!?" Mayleen said looking at the girl who was infront of them with a couple people by her "EUNJI!!" All of them said except for ten,winwin,jaemin,and chenle.

"Ok listen kangdick and old dick but we need answers so everyone move!" Ten said and everyone got out and started attacking them.

Eunji ran upstairs but someone stopped her "where do you think you are going huh" Mayleen said pulling her hair "what are you up to Eunji" Mayleen pulled the onto her hair.

"I'm not telling!" Eunji said trying to fight back "Mayleen watch out!" One of the guards started to attack her from behind.

Oh yes forgot kangmin lives in a very big mansion so there are a lot of guards so when something happened like this, this is why the guards are there for!!

Mayleen kicked the guard behind her not looking at him but still have her hands grip into eunji's hair.

"Wow bitch let go!!" Eunji kicked mayleen's stomach making her fall back from the stairs. Eunji started running but got pulled back again and this time she passed out.

"Mayleen go help jaehyun with old dick!" Ten yelled as he stared fighting off a new guard. Mayleen got up and ran to where jaehyun was.

"Aye yo bitch- I men's jaehyun where are you!" Mayleen said in her earpiece "downstairs in his office can't find him" Mayleen ran downstairs to where jaehyun is.