🌙29🌙

"Where's Mayleen??" Yangyang said as he walked downstairs with his school uniform on Yooseok pointed upstairs

"Where's Mayleen??" Yangyang said as he walked downstairs with his school uniform on Yooseok pointed upstairs. Yes yooseok decided to stay with them until he finds a place to stay.

Yangyang frown his brows and went upstairs to mayleen's room "babe?" He said and knock on the door but all he heard as coughing "the hell?" He opened the door to see Mayleen laying in bed and moving around.

"Mayleen what are you- why are you crying?" Yangyang went towards the girl who was clenching her stomach and moving around her bed. "May-" "it hurts!!" Yangyang was confused.

"Baby what hurts?" Mayleen clenched into his forearm and cried "I feel dizzy,I'm on my period,my throat is sore,my legs are being bitches,and I think I'm going to pass out" she sobbed.

Yangyang pouted and gently bent down to kiss her forehead "what ok" she nodded and let go of him. Yangyang ran downstairs to the living room "not going to school" the others looked at him in confusion.

"Why-" "my baby is sick so I'm staying home with her!" After he grabbed some medicine he went upstairs and closed the door "here take some of this ok" he smiled at her and sat down.

Mayleen took some medicine and immediately went to sleep. Yangyang sighed and went to his room to change "she's sick?" He jumped a bit at the persons voice.

"Chenle I thought you went to school!?!?" Chenle let out a little chuckle but shake his head "no since you didn't go we didn't go and beside without Mayleen we feel like-" "WHERE IS SHE!?!?"

Naeun took off her shoes and ran pass the boys who were in the living room "Mayleen honey I brought you some soup- oh hey yangyang" Naeun looked at mayleen's door and knock on it but no reply.

"She's asleep" Naeun made a "😯" face and chuckled a bit while rubbing her neck "oopies was I a bit to loud" the two boys looked at eachother before saying "oh no not at- no you were loud"

-

Yangynag put in his shoes and left the house "hold on I'm coming too!" Renjun ran out the house and followed yangyang "now where are we going!" Yangyang looked at the boy.

"We are going to the store to go buy Mayleen some pads and pain things and more" renjun nodded and they both made their way tot he store.

Once they got in yangyang took a little carrier thing and started going to the woman's section "what size is she??" He was confused but then he realized that Mayleen told him a long time ago.

"Baby I'm on my period and if you go tot he store please get the median size!"

Once he got all the stuff he went to go find renjun "renjun?" He looked all over the place but no hope. Yangyang picked up his phone to see renjun calling him.

"Hello?"

"If you want renjun back then make sure-"

"Wheres renjun!?!?"

"Come to"

Poor Mayleen I hope she feels better!!