🌙17🌙

Yangyang couldn't take it anymore he cupped her cheeks and squished them as tight as he could "AHH YANGYANG STOP!!" Yangyang just laughed at the girl who was struggling

Yangyang let go of her cheeks and fell backwards "ow my cheeks hurts now you bitch" Mayleen started to slap yangyang.

Mayleen got up from yangyang's bed and walked out the room "what's wrong with you?" Yuta said watching the girl walk towards him, she sat down and hugged Ur her head on his shoulder and watched the tv.

"He squished my cheeks and it hurts" yuta just shake his head side to side "hey mayo let's go to the man cave and play some games!" Chenle said grabbing mayleen's arm and dragging her.

"Don't kill each other!" Yuta yelled and went back to focusing on the tv. Mayleen stumbled into the man cave room to see 6 more people.

"Oh great the people I hate" The 6 boys had their mouths open and started blanking really fast "I'm kidding" Mayleen said and walked over to the snack area.

"Anyways wassup" Mayleen said looking for a decent thing to eat "well we are just here to hang out that's all" mark said watching the girl skip over to the couch.

She opened her bag of chips and grabbed a controller "who ever loses has to ask out kyongju tomorrow"

-

"I can't believe I'm doing this!" Jeno said getting out the car "doing what?" Eunji and yangyang said at the same time. "ASKING out kyongju!" Jeno whispered the last part out.

"The fuck who would-" "our little ace said whoever loses has to ask out kyongju and jeno lose" Haechan cut him off.

The 8 of them walked inside the school as always and the students always stare and whisper about them. Naeun ran up to Mayleen and gave her a big squeeze.

"Ok bitch I saw you yesterday but you don't need to-" naeun didn't care she just hugged tighter. They let go of the hug and went upstairs to their class.

When we were walking someone bumped into Mayleen "Yah! Are you fucking blind!" Mayleen said looking at the girl up and down.

"I thought she was done calling people blinded" jaemin face placed himself and watched what was going on. "I'm sorry who are you?" The girl infront of Mayleen said.

"Oh shit she is dead"
"She doesn't know Mayleen?"
"Bro she's going to get her ass beat"
"I wish her the best luck"
"Bro get your phones out!"
"She really doesn't know nct's ace!"

"Why is everyone staring" the girl said looking around, Mayleen scoffed while rolling her and eyes and looking the other way before turning back to her with her right side lip tugged up.

"What's your name?" The girl turned to Mayleen and smiled at her "oh my names kei! and you are?
"Nice to meet you kei I'm going to be the shittest person to bump into" Mayleen said smiling.

"Um ok um anyways or in my way so" Mayleen let out clenched her stomach and laughed really out making the girl confused "I'm leaving I don't want to see this" Eunji said leaving them.

"Why are you laughing?" Kei laughed a little bit too just to play along, Mayleen put her hand on her shoulder and looked up at her and stopped laughing.

"Oh hun I think your in my way" Mayleen pushed her shoulder making her stumble back "I haven't seen you around before are you perhaps new?" Mayleen said watching the girl get back on her feet.

"Yes I'm perhaps new" kei said dusty her skirt "ok that's good anyways get in my way again I won't hesitate to slice that pretty neck of yours" Mayleen showed her a gentle smile before walking into the class.

The boys plus naeun looked at the girl and walked in to.

-

"So what did she say!" Naeun said watching jeno come back to the lunch table after he did his confession. "I really hate you mayo but she said yes" the 9 people started clapping theirs hands.

"I'm so proud of you your growing up" Mayleen said wiping her fake tear "bro I haven't spoke to kyongju since yangyang arrived I'm surprise she left me alone" Mayleen said taking a bite of her melon bread.

"We are too Mayo we are too" renjun said patting her back "oh by the way winwin found out who sent the doll and who's blood it was" they all looked at jisung who was taking a sip from his water.

"What did I say anything wrong?" He frown his brows and looked at his elders "who did it!" They all said really loud making the people in the cafeteria look at them.

"Look at us again I will slice your neck within a second!" Mayleen yelled making the students go back to what they were doing.

"So who did it" yangyang said as they all waited for him to answer them. "Eunji's ex he want revenge after what she did and the blood belonged to her aunt" all of their mouths were wide opened as they heard that.