🌙31🌙

"Mayleen" the girl punched the punching bag one more time before turning around to face her beloved boyfriend "yes yang" she picked up the water bottle and chug half of it down

"You need to rest remember you're sick" he walked up towards her and gently kiss her forehead. She looked up at him and started touching is newly purple hair.

"I need to practice if I want to save renjun ok so don't worry about me" she stopped playing with his hair and turned right back around and started punching the bag.

Yangyang sighed and went towards the weapon room to look and see if anything was wrong or not. Mayleen sat on the floor and let out a rough cough, she picked up the bottle of water and finished it all.

She got up again and walked towards the shooting room. She picked up and small but dangerous knife and focused on where to release it.

"So close!" She stomped on the floor and opened the little door and walked towards the targets to pick up her knife "hey loser" Mayleen said as she didn't turn around.

"H-how did you know I was here?!" Mayleen let out a chuckle and turned around to see Yuta "Yuta im just magically ok" she showed him a night smile before shooting again.

"Anyways I came down here to see if you knew where yangyang is" she turned her head and look at him "maybe at the weapon room" she shrugged her shoulders.

Yuta nodded and walked out the shooting room leaving the girl who was frustrated on how she didn't make it to the middle again.

-

"Then I want Mayleen,yang,Mark,and jisung to get renjun the rest of us fight off whoever is behind us ok! Let's get it NCT!!" They cheered before walking out the headquarters building.

"Mayleen please don't go crazy like last time when you asked where your mother was" Mayleen laughed but stopped when she remembered the scene.

[ flashback time hoes ]

"Where is my mother" she gripped onto the girls collar and stare deep into her eyes "I-I can't tell you" she stuttered out. Mayleen let go of her collar and grabbed the dog out of her grip and carefully put towards ten.

"Hold this" ten smiled at the dog and held it tight "you are going to tell me where my mother is or I will kill you" she demanded "I told you I can't I'm sorry up-"

Mayleen grabbed her neck and pushed her towards the wall "I'm going to ask you one more time and if you don't answer then I will kill you with my little friend.

The older girl looked at mayleen's other hand only to see a small but dangerous blade "I'm going to count down" the older struggles to breathe.

"1"

"2!!"

"3-"

"Ok ok I will tell you!!" Mayleen let go of her neck and put the blade in her pocket "Great now tell me"

-

"SHE FUCKING TRICKED US!!" Taeyong yelled in frustration "that fucking bitch!!" Mayleen punched the wall and look at Taeil "track her down I'm going to go kill her" taeil nodded and started doing his work.

The gang looked around the old and rotten warehouse "I told you we should've kept the dog" everyone glared at ten before shouting out how dumb that would be.

"FUCK WHY CAN'T WE JUST DO THINGS RIGHT!!" They all shifted their eyes to see Mayleen crouching on the ground covering her face.

"Baby?" Mayleen looked up and pouted her lips towards yangyang,she let out her tears and hug her manz "I'm so sorry for causing this" she sobbed out.

"Mayo it's not your fault ok it's that bitches fault" Mayleen laughed a bit and stopped crying "I got her location mayleen" taeil said as he walked up towards her.

"That's great now I'm going to kill her"

-

"No please I'm sorry I didn't-" "to late bitch you lied to me now you will see and feel what will happen to you" Mayleen took out her blade and held the girls neck and stared stabbing her in her stomach and more.

"She's dead Mayo" chenle said from behind. Mayleen let the girl go and smiled at her work "from now on I don't listen to fake bitches like you!" She stomped on her while moving her fingers through her long black silver hair.

"Dumb bitch!!"

[ end of flashback hoes! ]

Sorry for not updating but just a few more chapters and take over the moon will be done!! Kinda sad but I hope you will my other books! Thank you for 2k!!