🌙9🌙

[ one month later!! ]

"Yangyang stop" Eunji said slapping her boyfriends arm and hugging him. Well for Mayleen she became really cold and cold hearted she didn't even dare to talk the the members around the house except for yuta.

Yangyang started to develop feelings for Eunji when Eunji heard what Mayleen had said. Mayleen and Eunji are not on good terms but Soeun loves being by Mayleen.

Mayleen and Soeun has one of the best friendships but since Soeun just turned 3 Mayleen would always protect her, Eunji doesn't want Soeun to be by Mayleen since Eunji thought Mayleen was a bad example to her.

"Where's Mayleen?" Soeun said looking around the house "she's not coming back until-" "MAYLEEN!!" Soeun cur if Doyoung with her screaming.

Soeun ran towards the tried girl who just came back from basket ball practice. Soeun was about to hug Mayleen until she got pulled away "Soeun let's go eat" Eunji said smiling at her sister.

Soeun pouted at Mayleen but Mayleen just smiled at her "go eat first then we can go play ok" Soeun nodded and the both of them went to the kitchen. Mayleen suddenly dropped her smile when she entered the living room.

"Welcome back Mayleen" Doyoung said but Mayleen walked up to her room and lock her door, Mayleen and Soeun has a secret code for when Soeun wants to play with her.

"Why is she always acting like this I remembered her being all sweet,funny,kind,and her showing her bright smile but now she just doesn't care" Doyoung said looking at the older people.

"Leave her alone she's being a brat" taeyong said rubbing her temples. Mayleen came down the stairs and walked in the kitchen to see yuta eating cereal. She walked up to him and stole the bowl from him and ate it.

"Hey!" Yuta said looking up from his his phone "what have a problem" Mayleen said not looking at him "not just eat" he said not wanting to argue with the girl.

"Why can't she talk to us like how she talks to yuta, man I wish I was yuta!" Haechan said crossing his arms around his chest "she doesn't even talk to us at school" "and sit by us at lunch" jaemin and renjun added.

"It's fine you have me now" Eunji said smiling at the 5 boys who were close by them. Mayleen walked to the sink and washed her dish and glared at the 6 people but smiled at little Soeun then went back to her cold self.

Mayleen pov

I walked into the training room and crack me fingers and neck before punching the punching bag, I stopped punching when I heard someone cleared their throat making me look at them.

"What are you doing?" The person asked but I didn't response since I lost my trust in all the members except for yuta aka my bestfriend. "Mayleen please answer me, why are you doing this to us what did we do?" The person walked closer to me.

I kept on punching the bag to let all my anger out, he asked me what was wrong more time which made me lose it. I punched the bag as hard as I could and whip my head and look at him deep in the eye.

I looked away and took off my gloves and threw them on the floor I walked away but that person griped on my wrist making me face him. "I'm going to tell you one more time what is wrong" he said in a concern voice.

I looked into their eyes deeply again and said "your dumb bitch girlfriend" I yanked my self out of his grip and ran up stairs.

-

I changed into my uniform and walked downstairs to see everyone waiting for me, I plugged in my headphone and blasted my headphones to the max making sure I don't hear anyone.

I felt someone hug my legs making me look down to see baby Soeun I paused my music and ruffle her hair "sorry for not playing with you yesterday I was to tried but I promise after basket ball practice we will play ok" I brought my pinky out and we pinky promise eachother.

I smiled at her and the smile on my face slowly dropped when I looked up, I unpaused my music and walked out the house to the van.