🌙25🌙

"Yangyang""Baby""Baby boy""Love if my life" "Liu Yangyang!"

"Yangyang"
"Baby"
"Baby boy"
"Love if my life"
"Liu Yangyang!"

Yangyang groaned and turned around to see Mayleen next to him "what is it babe?" Yangyang said to his girlfriend "I can't sleep" Mayleen pouted and crawl to the other side of the bed.

"Who came all the way over here just o sleep with me" Mayleen nodded her head and wrap her arms around his waist "even Soeun can sleep on her own" Mayleen smacked yangyang's chest.

Yangyang let out a little chuckle before kissing mayleen's forehead "did you shower?" Mayleen nodded and close her eyes, yangyang wrapped his arms around her and gently place his chin on top of her head.

"Night Mayleen"

-

"Mayleen Wait I was just kidding!" Mayleen ran out the classroom with tears in her eyes "look what you did kyongju!" Jeno yelled at his 'girlfriend.'

Mayleen ran up to the rooftop and place her hand on the railing and grip her chest "are you ok?" Someone's small voice made Mayleen open her eyes "go away I don't want anyone here" she sobbed out.

But the person didn't go instead she stood next to Mayleen "the names seungmee" Mayleen turned her head around and stare at the girl.

Seungmee has nice jet black hair with plum lips and a bright smile "and I already know who you are, no wait that kind of sounds weird but I know you because- hey don't cry I'm sorry am I making this worst"

Mayleen shook her head and cried even harder "um Mayleen?" Mayleen turn her head and face seungmee and hummed in response "c-can we b-be friends?" Mayleen showed a little smile at the younger girl.

"I mean I already have friends but like I want to be friends with someone powerful like you and I mean your part of a gang but like I want to be your-" "you can be my friend seungmee" Mayleen cut he off.

"Oh ok then- Wait really!?!?" Mayleen nodded and the girl started jumping up and down "um can I know why you were crying??" Mayleen sighed and look out in the distance.

"Baby! Are you ok! Gosh if I was you I would've killed her!" Yangyang ran towards his girlfriend and started attacking her face with kisses "Yang I'm fine don't worry about me" Mayleen smiled and kiss him back.

"Mayleen gosh I was so worried!" Naeun pushed yangyang away and hug her bestfriend "oh seungmee?!?" Seungmee turned around to see chenle.

"Hi chenle" she waved at him "um I think I should get going" seungmee added and walked away but someone grabbed her wrist "thank you seungmee" seungmee nodded and ran back inside the building.

"If kyongju says anything about your brother or family again I won't hesitate to shoot her!" Yangyang yelled and push naeun away but the both of them started fighting.

Mayleen sighed and walked up to jaemin and gave him a hug "it's ok Mayo" jamein stroke her hair and watch the two people bicker.

[ flashback from earlier ]

"Hey Jeno!" Kyongju said as she sat next to Jeno and grab his hand "oh hi kyongju do you need something" kyongju shook her head.

"Oh I heard something that happened to Mayleen" Mayleen glare at the girl and listened to her "I heard that your alone and your mother is missing and also sorry about your brother I didn't know that he was going to die at such a young age

Oh and your dad too, to bad you don't live with your grandma what a life I see. You killing people when you were young,joining a gang, killing innocent people, oh and not caring about other what type of people are you!"

When Mayleen heard about her family her eyes became glossy she haven't heard from her family in a while. "Oh and-" "you don't know anything about my family!!" Mayleen smacked kyongju's cheek and ran out the room.

[ end of flashback ]

"Mayleen I broke up with kyongju" Jeno said as he sat next to her on the couch "you didn't have to do that you know" he nodded but he didn't really care about him and kyongju because family first and Mayleen is part of his family.

Sorry for not posting!! But since we are on summer break I'm going to post more and maybe even write a new book 🤭 or maybe I already started on one 😱 thank you for 795 reads