🌙35🌙

Yangyang opened his eyes but closed them due to the bright ass light, he groaned and slowly open his eyes and look around to see that he was downstairs in the medic room

"Oh yangyang you're awake!" He looked to his side to see Doyoung smiling at him "how are you feeling??" Yangyang looked down to see that he was shirtless but he had bandage around his stomach and chest.

"I feel fine- whERE'S MAYLEEN!" He tried to get up but groaned in pain "you idiot you are still recovering so please calm down ok" Doyoung gently pushed him back on the bed.

"And she is on your bed crying herself to sleep, she wouldn't come out unless she want to eat but now she barely eats anything,we haven't seen her since last week" yangyang looked at Doyoung in shook.

"I BEEN ASLEEP FOR A WEEK!?!?" Doyoung nodded at the younger boy "I will tell them you are up but not Mayleen" he nodded and watch the older men walk away.

-

Mayleen held onto her phone and watched how she swiped the photos of her and yangyang. The gang got to know that yangyang was alive and ok but Mayleen refuse to leav his room.

She been in there for about two weeks now (yangyang has woken up last week but Mayleen didn't know so yea) Mayleen out her phone down and got up from his bed.

She walked into his bathroom and looked in the mirror she looked at her bloodshot eyes,under eye bags,greasy messed up hair,smelly clothes,and herself.

She took off his clothes and started a nice warm shower so she could refresh's herself. She came out the shower with one of his hoodies and shorts again.

She ruffle her hair with the towel and didn't bother to brush it. She threw the towel in his laundry basket and made her way towards his bed.

She laid down and cover herself with the blanket and soon she was in dream land. After what seems like a 3 hour nap she rolled over to unattached her phone from his charger.

"Oh 7:27 p.m" she turned off her phone and stare at the curtains,the moonlight reflected off of her face as she did nothing but felt a tear roll down her cheek.

When she was about to go back to sleep she heard a knock on the door "come in" she didn't even turn around she just stayed in this position with her eyes closed.

The person slowly closed the door and stood in the middle of the room watching how she had her back faced that person. "You know that's not going to help right"

Mayleen opened her closed eyes and felt tears roll down her face it was nonstop-able. She bit her lip and shake her head "no Mayleen you are just dreaming you are just-"

"You're not dreaming bae"

"Yangyang?" She turned around to see him standing right next to her "yangyang!" She sobbed out and sat up straight but she covered her face with her sweater paws.

"Ohh baby~" he went towards her and gave her a hug, he felt bad for leaving her for two weeks "I'm sorry Mayleen" he said as he rocked them side to side.

"I thought you l-left me" she pouted and wrap her arms around him "I would never do that beside did you say for me not to die" he laughed but she gently punch his chest.

"I told you that one day we will take over the moon"