🌙15🌙

"AHHHHHH!!" Someone in the house screamed making everyone wake up and go downstairs "what's wrong?" Naeun said rubbing her eyes and looked at everyone else

They all looked at Eunji who had a scared expression and was holding a box "woah the fuck is that" Mayleen said walking over to her and take the box then drop it.

"What's wrong Mayleen?" Yuta said walking up to them and look in the box. In the box was a dead rabbit that says -watch out Eunji and Soeun- "ew now that is nasty" renjun said pointing at it.

"W-Who would do this" yangyang said hugging Eunji "how do you think we would know" Johnny said looking at the couple.

"I think it is best if we protect Eunji so Mayleen and dreamies plus yangyang protect her at school or wherever she goes" taeyong said throwing the box outside and looking out.

"W-wait did I just hear that correctly?" Mayleen said hitting her ear to see if she heard him right. "Mayleen I'm serious" taeyong closed the front door.

"And I'm Hendery!!" Hendery said jumping infront of taeyong "and your dead now let's all go back to sleep it's like 4 in the morning" winwin dragged Hendery back to their shared room.

"Come on naeun let's go back to sleep" Mayleen dragged naeun to her room.

-

"Guys I don't know about protecting Eunji" Mayleen said looking at the girl who was talking to her friends.

"Mayleen we all know that you don't like her but she's yangyang's girlfriend and besides if we don't then we dead!" renjun said rubbing her back.

"Yea I know I still don't like the fact that she lives with us I mean I accept Soeun but her" Mayleen pointed at Eunji who was now clinging onto a whole new boy.

"I mean look at what she is doing yang" yangyang looked at his girlfriend and shrug his shoulders. "Woah did you just- my yangyang is growing up" Haechan said playfully punching him.

"Guys really" naeun said holding a banana milk "give me that" Mayleen snatched her banana milk and chugged it down.

Naeun gasped and slapped mayleen's arm, the others started laughing at the two girls who are now play fighting.

"Ok class calm down please" the teacher said walking in class "oh and Eunji someone came here to give you this" the teacher gave her a box.

"What's this- WHAT THE FUCK!!" She threw the box away making it fall in the floor, Mayleen picked up the box and looked inside seeing a doll with blood on it.

-watch out love- Mayleen took the doll out and started looking at it "Hmm I like this" Mayleen smiled at it then turn to the teacher.

"Who gave you this?"

-

"Seriously Mayleen why would you say that" chenle smacked the back of mayleen's head "wow bitch!" Mayleen glared at chenle then back at the doll.

"Hey guys- Nope not today" Eunji was about to sit down but got up and sat next to her other friends. "Good she's gone but renjun take the blood and do your magic" Mayleen said looking at renjun.

"No we are at school" renjun said sipping his milk tea "if you don't do it I won't buy you ice cream" renjun took the doll and started his work.

"Who would say ~watch out my love~ to Eunji I mean hello here that's my girlfriend you're talking about" yangyang crosses his arms and lean back on the chair.

"Can we just take a moment where you said that you were done with her and you wanted to breakup with her because she was annoying but you didn't so you just stayed with her" yangyang looked at jeno and flicked him off.

"I mean when I first saw her I thought she was a snake and guess what she is" Mayleen scoffed and let her arms fly in the air.

"Hey guys imma do your hair so stay still" Mayleen said taking out a lot of hair ties and started braiding it tying their hair.

"Oh so pretty!!" Mayleen took out her phone and took a picture of the 7 boys who were giving her glares. "You all look like girls especially Haechan" Mayleen put down her phone and played with jisungs cheeks.