🌙8🌙

Mayleen pov

Mayleen pov

"Stupid bitch" I said and stabbed the person infront of me, I went out to relax but a nasty old guy decide to come in my way and try to rape me but I'm just glad at I remembered that I had a small blazer with me.

I pushed the dead man on the ground and wipe my bloody hands on my pants, I ran my hands through my hair in frustration.

"Ugh!!" I groaned and put my hand on my hips and looked up at the dark sky with a few stars out.

No one pov

"When is she coming back it's been 7 hours now" yangyang said running his fingers through his hair "she's fine yangyang and when did you care about Mayleen" taeyong said frowning his brows.

"I just-" he got cut off by someone entering the house,all the boys and Eunji look at Mayleen. They saw her bloody pants and hands.

She stormed into her room slamming the door shut "woah what happened to her" Eunji said grabbing onto yangyang's arm. "Eunji I don't think it's for for you to grab my hand" yangyang said pushing her arm away.

"I will talk to her" yangyang said walking up to mayleen's room and knocking on it "what" he heard her cold and anger voice. "Can I come in?" Yangyang said frowning his brows.

Mayleen opened the door and yangyang looked at her up and down seeing blood all over her. He walked in and close the door behind him and double checked to see if it's locked.

"Where were you?" He said standing infront if her with his arms crossed "does it matter why aren't you with your girlfriend" Mayleen rolled her eyes and looked at the boy in front of her.

"First she's not my girlfriend second what did you do that you have blood all over you" Mayleen let out a scoff before saying anything.

"I'm crazy yangyang you don't know what I'm cable of anyways a old creep came up to be and tried to rape me up my smart ass killed him" Mayleen said tapping her head with her finger.

"Mayleen that's not smart to just go out for about like 7 hours thinking to yourself" yangyang said shaking his head side to side.

"it's NOT MY FAULT THAT THE BITCH IS SENSITIVE GEEZ CAN'T EVEN FUCKING ANSWER QUESTION WITHOUT FUCKING CRYING!!" Mayleen pointed at the door and yelled infront of yangyang. "Mayleen that's rude!" Yang raised his voice a bit.

"So what if that's rude I DIDN'T EVEN LIKE HER IN THE FIRST PLACE SHE SHOULDN'T BE HERE WITH US WE ARE BAD PEOPLE YANG BAD PEOPLE!" Yangyang walked up to her and cupped her face.

"Calm down mayleen please" he said with a soft voice "Yang she shouldn't be here with a bunch of mafia people what if we go on a mission and she is going to expose us" Mayleen said and lower her head down a bit.

"Hey hey no look at me don't worry ok whatever happens I'm always with you ok" he said and place a small kiss on her forehead "see you're to nice what did I say too nice" Mayleen pushed yangyang away and walked to the bathroom.

-

"Since Eunji and Soeun is sleeping care to explain why you were gone for 7 fucking hours" taeyong said leaning on the couch where the girls blanket and pillow was.

"To get away from at girl" Mayleen said pointing up stairs "what did she do to you Mayleen" Mayleen threw her head back and look at the 21 members who were waiting for a answer.

"What's wrong with her oh my taeyong, you just let a girl with her baby sister stay at our headquarters. YoU DON'T EVEN KNOW THE GIRL TAEYONG SHE IS GOING TO BE IN DANGER AND ONCE SHE IS IN DANGER IM NOT THE ONE TO BE BLAMED" Mayleen yelled at taeyong.

"MAYLEEN ENOUGH I DON'T CARE IF SHE HAS A FAMILY OR NOT-" "YOU CAN'T JUST LET A FUCKING RAT STAY IN A HOUSE FULL OF PEOPLE WHO ARE IN A MOTHERFUCKING MAFIA GANG YOU ASSHOLE" Mayleen cut him off. "Mayleen please Eunji is trying to sleep" taeil said glaring at the girl.

"I don't give a fuck" taeil put a hand on his chest and leaned back a bit "you know if you really care for the girl then don't expect me to fucking help you when she gets kidnapped" Mayleen said while standing up.

"Song Mayleen sit down now!" Mayleen flicked taeyong off and walked downstairs to where they kept a man cave there.

"I agree with Mayleen taeyong we don't know the girl" yuta said getting up and going to his room.