🌙36🌙

[ 4 years later ]

[ 4 years later ]

"Ow fuck!" Mayleen turned around to Naeun on the floor "that's it!" She turned around and kicked the person in the stomach "Johnny start the car!" She said through her earpiece.

She look at seungmee and grabbed her arm "I already set the bomb let's just get out" seungmee told them. Mayleen and seungmee helped the injured to the car.

*BOMB*

All three turned around to see the place burn down onto fire "holy shit we did that!?" Mayleen glared at the younger and nodded "don't act like you haven't seen that before" seungmee laughed and enter the car.

-

"OMG NAEUN!!" Haechan ran up to his girlfriend and stare at her cut on her leg "what did they do!" Naeun playfully rolled her eyes "I'm fine it's just a cut and maybe a bruise on my arm and maybe a twisted ankle and maybe-" "I don't want to hear no more"

Yangyang walked over to mayleen and gave her a back hug "how was it" he said and place a kiss on her temple "they're dead, I mean it was ok could've been I little fun if seungmee wasn't such a wuss"

Mayleen looked over at seungmee who was cuddling next to chenle "hey it was hard to fucking set up the bomb next time have Naeun" she pointed at the oldest girl.

"Or maybe I will set the bomb" Soeun said as she got off jaehyun's lap "I will kill everyone in that evil company and I wouldn't waste a second" they all laughed at Soeun's cuteness.

"I think you should just practice with blades anyways how was school" xiaojun said as he patted her head "I did what Mayleen told me" they all looked at her in confusion.

"What did she tell you?" Taeyong asked her. Soeun looked at Mayleen and smile before standing on the coffee table and saying "Quiet down! So I told Mayleen about the bullies in my class and they tried to bully me so I grabbed one of their necks and she almost choked"

They all looked at the 23 year old girl who had her mouth wide open "Soeun I said I was just kidding" Soeun shake her head "no you said it was ok for me too-" "no more young lady go and practice on your shooting" Kun said and took her downstairs.

"Hey listen you know sometime kids just want to- fuck that shit I'm out!" She grabbed yangyang's arm and made her way to his room.

She closed the door and face the boy. She cup his face and press a gentle kiss on his lips "I love you" she said as she broke the kiss "you know what I love the most" Mayleen knitted her brows.

"What is it?" Yangyang laughed and looked at the moon "I love the moon but I also love you so like I said a few years back we will take over the moon"

            The end~

 HOLY SHIT I DID IT I WROTE A WHOLE ASS FUCKING BOOK ABOUT MAYLEEN AND YANGYANG!($/!:$::82:!

Anyways thank you for 2.k reads I didn't expect people to read this but I'm thankful you did I promise for my next books I will work harder and try not to make the chapters hella long 🤣

Anyways that was the end I sad your sad we all sad but I just hope you like my other book and if you have a friend,cousin,sister,or maybe brother who likes theses idols tell them to visit my page and tell them to try reading my books.

You don't have to by I'm just telling you!

Anyways that was take over the moon by me KiMcHi_IrEoKe_127 hope you like if you didn't then I'm sorry.

Bye!!!!