-1-

"Seowoo! Come here!" I went outside my room as I heard my mother calling me.

I searched for her but I wasn't able to find her. "No way..." I started to feel nervous as I thought about it.

I walked slowly to our bookshelf and removed the books on the second shelf. I pressed the hidden button and the shelf revealed the hidden room.

I saw my mom smiling at me but when she saw my nervous face, she sighed.

"Look, I know that you're still broken from our last client but I can't do anything about it."

My mom stood up and went near me. She held my shoulders and caressed my cheeks.

"But we can't turn down our clients, Seowoo. They need us. So just try to remember our rule."

My mom smiled at me and went back to her desk. "He's arriving today." My eyes widened and I slammed my hands at her desk.

"Why are you only telling me that now?!"

"I was afraid..."

I scratched my head and reached out my hand. My mother was about to give me a folder but the door bell went off.

"I think he's here!"

What?! But I haven't reviewed his information yet!

My mother pulled me out the room and she pushed the button and the shelf blocked the entrance and she blocked the button with books.

"Go upstairs and fix yourself!" My mother told me as she pushed me towards the stairs.

I went to my bedroom and brushed my hair. I changed into some proper clothes and faced the mirror. I slapped my cheeks and breathed.

"Okay, Seowoo. Remember the rules.

Rule Number 5, Don't show interests.

Rule Number 4, Never say your secrets. Even if I know the client, I should pretend that I don't.

Rule Number 3, No dates.

Rule Number 2, No excessive skin ships like holding hands or hugging.

Rule number 1, Don't Fall in Love."

I went outside my bedroom and slowly went down the stairs. I was about to step on the last step but then I saw someone.

Isn't he?! "Asa- A- a... I don't feel well..." I turned around and ran upstairs but my mom called me.

I looked back and saw that he's gone.

Why is he here?! Why is Asahi here!?

I slowly walked and peeked at our living room and saw Asahi sitting on the couch while talking to my mom.

"He's handsome right?"

"He's one of our visuals!"

"All of us are visuals tho."

"But why are you hiding?"

"Do you like him?"

My heart started to beat faster as I heard guys talking behind me. I slowly turned around and they all smiled at me.

They're all here... Oh my goodness... My heart reached its limit. I don't feel so well...

As my heart continued to beat faster, my body felt heavy and my head started to hurt. My eyes closed as I heard my mother calling my name.

I don't want to be here... Please come back and take me far away... Seunghun...