-20-

My eyes widened as I saw Junkyu punching Seunghun. Seunghun is on the floor and he wasn't trying to defend himself.

"KIM JUNKYU!" I tried to pull him away from him as I saw Seunghun's face covered in blood. Junkyu didn't stop and just continued to punch Seunghun.

"KIM JUNKYU STOP IT!" I pulled him away and hugged him so he'll stop. His eyes shined as he finally noticed me.

He held my face with both of his hands as he checked if I have any wounds. "Junkyu I'm fine..." He didn't stop and just continued to check my body.

I held his hand and looked at his knuckles covered in blood. I looked at Seunghun as he  tried to sit down.

"Mom... help him..." I looked at my mom who's beside me and she nodded. He pulled Seunghun up and the members helped her.

"I... I'm so...rry..." I looked at Seunghun but Junkyu hid me behind him. Seunghun smiled and they went outside the room.

Junkyu made me sit on the bed and tried to fix my clothes. Asahi stood in front us and took of his jacket. He wrapped the jacket on my body and patted Junkyu's shoulder.

"I'm sorry..." Junkyu's tears fell as he zipped up the jacket that Asahi gave me. "I could've protected you..."

"Junkyu you did... you protect-"

"No I... I could've prevented this from happening!" I held his face with both of my hands and wiped his tears.

"Junkyu it's not your fault. No one expected this to happen."

"But I shou-" I cut him off by hugging him tight and caressing his hair. "Junkyu, thank you..."

Junkyu pulled out of the hug and my heart fluttered as he looked at my eyes. "Seowoo I... I think I lik-"

Suddenly, I heard sirens outside our house which made me stand up. "Seowoo you need to rest!" Junkyu held my hand but I shook it off.

I ran outside my room and saw Seunghun at the couch. Treasure is also at the living room and they all ran towards me and  asked if I'm alright.

I nodded to them as answer and walked towards the door. My mom is about to open the door but I stopped her.

"Mom what are you going to do?!" My mom looked at me with dead eyes and shifted her gaze at Seunghun.

"Don't try to stop me, Seowoo."

"Mom No!"

I blocked the door and my mom tried to pull me away.

"THEN WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO?!" My mom slowly sat at the floor as she ruffled her hair.

"YOU GOT MOLESTED AND YOU WANT ME TO STAY PUT?!" I sat at the floor and hugged my mom. She hugged me back as she caressed my hair.

"If only... If only I didn't become your mother then maybe this wouldn't happen!"

"Mom no..."

"If only I didn't accept him back then..."

"Mom... Look mom I'm fine..."

My mom wiped her tears and stood up. "I can't let him get away with what he did." I pulled my mom as she tried to open the door and kneeled down.

"Mom please no..."

"Seowoo!" Junkyu tried to pull me up but I stopped him from doing so. I looked at my mom but she's not looking at me.

I pulled her hand and made her look at me. "Mom forgive him..." My mom's tears fell as she looked at me.

"He didn't mean to do it... I know that he regrets it... Please let him go..." My mom pulled me up and nodded slowly.

Seunghun walked towards us and kneeled down. "Seowoo I... I don't deserve this..." I offered my hand to Seunghun.

Seunghun looked at my hand and showed hesitation in his eyes. I held his hand and pulled him up.

"We'll talk later." Seunghun nodded and I opened the door. Police officers assisted me and I told them that the molester got away and that I didn't see his face.

The police officers stayed for a while but they eventually left after they asked a lot of questions.

"Seowoo I'll be here." I nodded at Junkyu and smiled at him. "I'll  be fine, Junkyu." He removed his grip on my hand and looked at Seunghun.

"Don't try anything stupid." Seunghun nodded and I waved goodbye at Junkyu. I slowly walked towards the shore and looked back to make sure that Seunghun is following me.

This is what we need, Seunghun.