-27-

"Mom! Why are you so slow! It's going to start!" I shouted as the countdown started. My mom came running and sat beside me.

"It hasn't started yet!" My mom shouted but I ignored her. I raised the volume to 100 as the countdown continued.

"5, 4, 3, 2, 1!!!" The video started with Kim Junkyu walking in a playground. I felt my heart beat faster as the music started to play.

"He looks so handsome!" My mom shouted and I nodded. He indeed looks so handsome! He even lost the weight he gained when he stayed here!

"Oh! Isn't that the boy who visited you?!"

"You mean Asahi?"

"That's right, Asahi! He looks handsome too!"

"Aigoo! Junkyu dances well! We should've asked him to sing and dance back then!"

That's right... I never heard him sing live. I smiled at the thought that I'll make him sing when he visits us.

"That's it?" I laughed at my mom's reaction when the music video ended. She went to the kitchen to cook dinner and I browsed my phone.

It's been five months since Junkyu left and seems like he's doing fine! The last time we met is three weeks ago. It was my 20th birthday and he celebrated with us.

The doorbell suddenly rang while I'm replying the music video. "Mom! Are you expecting someone?"

"Not really!" I stood up and opened the door. I got surprised because I was pulled outside and I got hugged.

I was nervous for a while but I smelled a very familiar perfume and started to cry.

"Kim Junkyu!!!" He laughed as he patted my head. "Did you miss me, Seowoo?"

"Of course I did! But why are you here? Aren't you gonna promote your new song?"

Junkyu nodded as we walked inside the house. "But we're free for today." I pulled him towards the kitchen.

"Omo! Is that you, Junkyu?!" Mom went towards him and hugged Junkyu. He congratulated him for their comeback ans Junkyu thanked her.

"Ah... Mrs. Kang..."

"Yes? Why?"

"Can I borrow Seowoo tonight?"

"Of course you can! Go on!" My mom pushed us out of the kitchen and I was about to go upstairs.

"Why? Where are you going?" Junkyu asked me and I pointed at my clothes. "Change my clothes. They look awful."

Junkyu shook his head and grabbed my hand. "You already look beautiful." He pulled me outside the house and went inside the forest.

"The beach?" I asked him and he nodded. We continued to walk and after 20 minutes, we finally arrived to the beach.

My eyes glistened as I saw a campfire and a tent. "Camping!" I ran towards the shore and saw a table full of snacks.

"Do you like it?" Junkyu asked as he sat in front the campfire. I sat beside him and hugged him tight.

"I love it so much!"

"Well then, I'm glad you love it."

We played a lot of games and also ate a lot of snacks. He told me some stories about the members and how hard it was to diet for his comeback.

We opened a pack of marshmallows and used a wooden chopstick to roast it on the fire.

"Junkyu..." He looked at me and hummed as a response. "Can you sing me a song?" Junkyu nodded and wrapped his arms on my waist.

"You don't know babe
When you hold me
And kiss me slowly
Its the sweetest thing"

I felt my heart melt at his voice. He continued to sing and my heart fluttered. I stared at the campfire as I listened at his voice.

"Oh you're the best part... oh... oh... oh...
You're the best part...oh... oh... oh...
Best part"

He pulled me closer to him when he finished singing. "What do I do?" I asked him and he got confuse.

"Why is there something wrong?"

"I think I just fell deeper to you..."

Junkyu pinched my nose as I giggled. He caressed my hair and I began  to feel sleepy.

"Do you want to go inside the tent?" I slowly nodded and he picked me up and laid me inside the tent.

"Wait for me, I'll put out the campfire."

After a while, Junkyu went inside the tent and he laid beside me. He started to hum and I felt my eyes close.

"Ah Kim Junkyu... Don't think like that..." I kept my eyes closed as I felt him move continuously.

"Aish!" He went outside and I went up to see him jogging in place. "Why? What's wrong?" I asked him and his eyes widened.

"Ah! It's nothing! It sure feels hot!"

"It's not that hot though..."

I walked towards him to check his temperature but it seemed normal. I looked at him and he's looking nervous.

I saw his gaze as it shifted downwards. Don't tell me he's... "Ah! Seowoo! Go inside hurry!" He pushed me inside the tent but I ended up losing balance which made me pull on his shirt.

We both fell inside and he ended up on top of me. I felt nervous as I felt something on my thigh. My mind went black and last thing I knew, we were kissing each other as if we'll never meet again.

I don't know if I'll end up regretting this but there's one thing I know for sure, he's all I want for tonight.