-3-

"Finally! It seemed close but it's actually so far!!! Seunghun hyung lied to m-"

Junkyu looked at me with a surprised face.

Lied? Seunghun did?

"What do you mean?" Junkyu scratched his nape as he handed me the letter.

"He told me to make you read the letter at this beach. He told me it's near but it's so f-"

I grabbed the letter before he even finished what he said and immediately opened it.

Seowoo,
How are you? Are you doing fine? I'm back on being an idol and it's all thanks to you. You helped me overcome my fears so now I can perform again on the stage.

I'm really happy that I'm back here but it feels like my heart have an empty space. Seowoo, I'm really sorry that I had to leave without saying anything I didn't know what to say and seeing you cry might make me forget my dreams and stay but I know that if that happened, I might have a lot of regrets.

Please wait for me, Seowoo. We'll play at the beach and I'll sing for you again.

I'll come back for you, Seowoo.

-Seunghun-

My tears started to fall as I sobbed.

He's happy... Seunghun's happy!

I should just trust him and wait... he told me that he'll come back for me.

I'll wait for you, Seunghun.

"Stop crying you look ugly."

Junkyu gave me a handkerchief and I wiped my tears. "So he told you to bring me here so I can read the letter here?"

Junkyu nodded and I smiled at him. I thought he's annoying but I guess we can get along.

"I still don't get it. What's so special about this place?" Junkyu asked me and sat down at the sand.

"We used to date here."

"Oh..."

"By the way Junkyu, why did you end up being one of our clients?"

Shit. I shouldn't have asked. He might think that I'm interested on him.

Junkyu looked at me for a while and looked back at the ocean. He smiled and hid his head in between his knees.

"Ah... Never mind." It might be too painful, I guess.

We just stayed quiet for a while but then Junkyu suddenly spoke.

"My girlfriend died." My eyes widened and I looked at him. He's now lying on the sand while reaching out for the stars.

"You had a girlfriend?"

"Yeah."

"How did you... hide it?"

"Well, we rarely meet up."

"But... Someone would've saw you at the funeral..."

"I didn't attend her funeral."

I looked at Junkyu and noticed that his eyes are shining.

"Her parents told me not to attend her funeral because our relationship might be discovered.

They were afraid that my fans will say things like 'She deserved to die.' or 'That's what she get for flirting with him.' so they begged me not to show up."

I wasn't able to say anything because it surprised me a lot. If that happened to me, I might've lose my sanity.

I looked at him and noticed a tear escape from his eyes. He immediately wiped it and he closed his eyes.

"What's the name of your girlfriend?"

"Why?" Junkyu answered with closed eyes.

"Just tell me, Junkyu."

"Hyewon."

I breathed deeply and screamed his girlfriend's name aloud.

"HYEWON!!!"

Junkyu suddenly sat in shock and told me to stop shouting.

"It's fine! No one will hear us!"

"Bu-"

"HYEWON!!!! I'LL MAKE SURE THAT HE'LL BE FINE AGAIN!!! DON'T WORRY ABOUT HIM AND YOU CAN REST!!!!"

I looked at Junkyu and he's crying so hard. Did I say something wrong?

"Did that offend you?"

"No... I just suddenly missed her so much."

We stayed quiet for a while until we realized that it's already 2:00 AM.

"Well I think we should start heading back." I told Junkyu and he nodded.

"Im sorry, you don't have a handkerchief because I used yours."

"It's alright I can use your sleeves."

Junkyu pulled the end of the sleeves of my sweater and wiped his tears using it.

"Ya! Junkyu!"

I pulled back my sleeves and pinched his cheeks.

"Ouch! That hurts!"

I stuck my tongue out and ran into the forest. I ran fast because Junkyu was chasing me.

"Seowoo! You little ra- SEOWOO! ARE YOU ALRIGHT?!"

I don't know what happened but im now laying on the ground and Junkyu sat beside me.

He looked at my arms and checked on my face. I was feeling uncomfortable so I tried to stand up but goodness.

Junkyu tried to stop me by pulling my hand which made me fall above him.

Why is my heart beating so fast?