-23-

Junkyu's POV
It's already been a week since my drunk incident happened and it still haunts me to this day. "Aish! Kim Junkyu!!! Why did you do that!"

I ruffled my hair and laid on my bed as I screamed out of frustration. Seowoo have been avoiding me since that incident and I don't know what to do!

I suddenly felt thirsty so I went downstairs but then I heard Kyu's barks outside. "Shh! No! Don't bark! It's me!" I opened the door and saw Asahi trying to pet Kyu.

"Ya! Why are you here?!" Kyu walked towards me and I picked him up. I looked behind him expecting the whole group but is seems like he's alone.

"I wanted to check if Seowoo is doing well." What? Check if Seowoo is doing well? Of course she is! She's with me after all!

Kyu started to bark again and I saw Mrs. Kang's car.

"Omo! It's you Asahi! Did you come to visit Junkyu?" I saw Mrs. Kang as she went out of the car and also saw Seowoo but she immediately looked away when our eyes met.

"I'm actually here to see Seowoo..."

"What? Me? Why?" Seowoo came out the car holding some plastic bags which Asahi immediately took from her hands.

Mrs. Kang opened the trunk of her car and started to bring out some more plastic bags.

"Ah Mrs. Kang, let me help you." I took the plastic bags from her and looked at Asahi as he talked to Seowoo.

"Are you alright?" Asahi asked her as they walked towards the house. Mrs. Kang and I followed after them and went straight to the kitchen.

"I'll prepare some snacks go talk to Asahi, Seowoo."

Seowoo and Asahi went to the living room and I followed them. "Ahh... hyung?" I looked at Asahi and raised my eyebrows.

"Why? I can't sit here? I'm not going to listen to your talk anyways."

Asahi sighed and I saw Seowoo smile awkwardly to him. They started to talk and I  browsed my private Instagram account on my phone.

"Have you been sleeping well?" Asahi asked Seowoo and I rolled my eyes. "Why do you care? She's not your girlfriend."

I looked up as Asahi cleared his throat loudly. What? Did I say it loud?!

"Uh... I mean the boy on the story I'm reading! Why? Did you think it was for you?"

I smiled at Asahi but he just ignored me and they started to talk again. Aish. Kim Junkyu just shut up!

"Here you go!" Mrs. Kang placed a tray on the table and I grabbed some snacks. "Well, I feel kind of sleepy so I'll go upstairs. Just call me if you need anything!"

"Thank you Mrs. Kang." She smiled at me and left the living room.

"I also wanted to give this to you." I looked at the box that Asahi gave Seowoo. She opened it and revealed packs of chocolates.

"Wow! I've been craving for chocolates!" Asahi, I'm really thankful to you for being my friend but it seems like I'm going to be your enemy right now.

"Aish!" I groaned in frustration and my eyes widened as they both looked at me. "You little ant! Why did you bite me! You won't get away for what you did!" I flicked the nonexistent ant and smiled at the two.

"Well I need to go. I have a photoshoot later."

"What you're already leaving? I'm  so sad... You should've stayed longer! But I guess you really can't... I'llwalk you outside!"

I pulled Asahi out of the house and made him face me. "You. Do you like Seowoo?" Asahi chuckled and patted my shoulder.

"Hyung, she likes you so even if I do, I won't try to snatch her or something."

"So you do like her?!" Asahi turned around and raised his hands saying goodbye. Ah! This won't do! What if Seowoo's feelings for me disappear!

I need to make her mine!