-5-

"Seowoo? Kang Seowoo? Its morning already. Wake up!" I woke up at the sound of my mom knocking on my door and calling my name.

I tried to stand up which made me fall down because of my ankle.

"Seowoo?! What's wrong?! What was that sound?!"

Oh! I have an idea! "Ouch! Mom! My ankle hurts!"

"Wait for me! I'll get the keys!"

After a while, my mother opened the door and I saw Junkyu following her. She ran to me and looked at my knees.

"What happened?!"

"I think I twisted my ankle when I tried to get up..."

Sorry mom, I can't tell you that I got this injury because Junkyu and I sneaked out last night.

"Really? Then I'll get some bandages." Mom left leaving me and Junkyu in my room.

"You know, you could be an actress."

"I know."

"So does it still hurts? Like for real?"

"Yeah but not that much."

I was about to stand up when Junkyu offered his hand. I grabbed his hand and he helped me sit on my bed.

"Why did Seunghun hyung send you a letter? Don't you have a phone?"

Oh yeah. My phone. Its been 10 months since my mom confiscated my phone and other gadgets.

I shook my head and sighed. "Mom confiscated all of my gadgets. You know, because of Seunghun."

Junku's mouth formed an O as he nodded. "I guess you were so bored these past few months, huh?"

"Yeah. I'm not even allowed to go to the city that much because we need to keep a low profile."

"Is it hard?"

"Hard? Yeah. Trying to get along with other clients is so hard. There are other clients that have bipolar disorder but I can't get angry even if they do mean things to me."

"Who were those clients?"

"I can't tell you."

"But it sure sounds fun. Helping idols to overcome mental problems."

Junkyu looked up and closed his eyes. I think Junkyu is going to be a hard case for us.

He insists on showing that he's alright and hides his feelings. Its not like we can't make him better.

"You'll be fine."

"You think so?"

"Of course!"

Junkyu smiled at me and there it goes again, my heart is beating fast again.

I avoided his gaze and silence filled the room. After a while, Mom arrived with the first aid kit.

She wrapped my ankle with bandages and after that, she and Junkyu started counseling.

After thirty minutes, the counseling is still going but my mom sent me a message telling me that I can start inspecting Junkyu's bedroom.

I really don't like to do this kind of thing.

I opened his room with the spare key and opened his closet. Woah. I think he didn't bring any colored shirt.

I checked for any sharp things and didn't see anything so I moved on to his desk.

A cutter? Well, say goodbye to your owner. I placed the cutter on the small box I brought and continued to search for things that may trigger self harm.

After a while, I finished searching his entire room except for his bag.

I opened his bag and discovered his phone and wallet.

I pulled out every thing inside his wallet to make sure that he wasn't hiding any blade inside.

"So this is Hyewon?"

I looked at the picture that I got in the innermost part of his wallet. Its a little bit crumpled...

I continued to search in his wallet and discovered two blades. He might be really depressed that his girlfriend died. He wasn't even able to say goodbye...

I returned all of the contents of his wallet in its original position and took of the case of his phone.

"Well, he's clear now."

I was about to get out of his room when I remembered the sticky notes on his desk. I smiled as I thought of something.

I wrote some encouragements on a sticky note and put it on his mirror. I returned the pen on his desk and smiled at his mirror.

I went out his bedroom and locked it again. I was about to go up the stairs but Junkyu came out of the counseling room while crying.

I hid behind the stairs as Junkyu went out the house. I tried to run to my room but my ankle hurts so I just walked. I hid the things I confiscated and went downstairs.

I was about to go out when my mom pulled my hand making me stop.

"He needs someone right now. Can you handle it?"

I immediately nodded and went out but I didn't see Junkyu.

Maybe he's at the beach? He can't be! He shouldn't go there alone after a breakdown!

I felt my heart beat faster as I got scared of what may happen.

Kim Junkyu you idiot!