-4-

I looked at his eyes which is still shining because of his tears earlier. Why is he so beautiful?

"Uh... Seowoo?"

I realized that I was staring at him so I tried to stand up but then my ankle started to hurt making me fall to the ground.

"Seowoo! Are you alright?!" Junkyu asked and noticed that I was holding my ankle.

"Let me see." Junkyu removed my hand and gently moved my ankle.

"It's not that bad. I can still wal- Ouch! No no no!"

"Not that bad, huh?"

Junkyu sighed and knelt on the ground with his back facing me.

"Hop on. You'll just slow me down if you insist on walki-"

"What?! No way! That would seem like... I'm hugging you! You know about my rule-"

"Then do you want me to carry you like you're my bride?"

"H-huh? B-bride? Wh-what are you talking about?! I won't marry you even if you're cu-"

"Why are you so talkative? Im just asking if you prefer the bridal style."

I fake coughed and turned around while trying to hide my face.

It's a good thing that its a little dark or else Junkyu will saw my red face! Goodness! What's happening to me?!

"So? What do you prefer?"

"Piggyback."

"Then hop on. It's already late."

"I'm a little... heav-"

"Just hop on. I can manage."

I slowly approached his back and wrapped my hands on his neck. He slowly stood up and fixed my position.

"I guess you love to eat."

"Are you saying I'm heavy? Then I'll go down!"

I tried to go down but Junkyu made me stop moving.

"Im just joking."

He started to walk but it seemed like he's having a hard time because he's walking slowly.

"Don't move too much."

"Ye-yeah."

My breathing started to get faster as I felt nervous. I have never been this close to any boy except for Seunghun.

As my breathing gets faster, I smelled Junkyu's perfume. Why does he smell so good?

"Stop sniffing. It's kind of tickling."

"I- I'm not!"

"Yeah sure, you're not."

After 20 minutes of trying not to sniff on him, we arrived back on our house. "Close it quitely."

Junkyu nodded and closed the front door as quite as he can.

"I can walk on my own now. Just go to your room." I told him as we reached the last step of the stairs.

Junkyu nodded and brought me down. I waved goodbye at him and he went inside his room.

I slowly walked and went inside my bedroom.

"Aahhhh! Finally!" I laid on my bed and closed my eyes.

I opened the curtains using my other feet and looked at the stars.

"Why are the stars shining so brightly just like Junkyu's eyes..."

I immediately covered my mouth when I realized what I just said. What the hell? Why did I say that!

I slapped my cheeks and brought out the letter that Seunghun gave me. I read it over and over again until I started to feel sleepy.

Seunghun, please hurry up. I don't know what's happening to me.