-15-

"Seowoo! I'm free from sickness!!!" Junkyu shouted and ran towards me. He put his hands on my shoulder but I shook his hands off.

"Ah... I see..." I walked backwards and laughed. "Oh! That's right! I need to walk Kyu!" I picked up Kyu and grabbed our car key.

"Then I'll go with you!" Eh?! No!

"No! Ah... I mean you can't... I'm... going to bring him at the... Uh... Veterinarian! That's right!"

"Eh... okay..." Junkyu frowned and sat at the couch.

I ran outside and went inside the car. I sighed as I hit my chest.

"I told you we should stop! Stop beating so fast whenever we're around him!"

My tears fell and I laid my head on the wheel. I heard soft barks from Kyu and I picked him up.

"I'm sorry Kyu... Did I scare you?" I stared at his wide eyes and he licked my cheeks.

"Alright... I'll stop crying..." I wiped off my remaining tears and put him back on the shotgun seat.

I'll forget my feelings for you, Junkyu.

——————

"Uhh... Seowoo..." I looked at the door and saw Junkyu.

"Oh Junkyu... W-why?" I tensed up from his presence and sat on my bed. It's been three weeks since I decided to forget my feelings for him but it's so hard...

After avoiding him for three weeks, instead of forgetting my feelings for him, it seems like the opposite happened.

"Mrs. Kang told me to call you... we're going to eat lunch."

I nodded at him but he didn't leave.

"Uh... Seowoo?" I looked at Junkyu and my heart started to beat faster. This damn heart!

"W-why?"

"Why are you... avoiding me?"

I looked at Junkyu as he slowly walked towards me.

"Junkyu stop..."

"Seowoo... I... Did I do something wrong?"

I shook my head and he sighed.

"Then why are you avoiding me?"

"Junkyu, just go out."

"No Seowoo. I need to know why you've been avoiding me these past few weeks!"

"I like you!"

I looked at his surprised face and he laughed.

"You almost got me! Seriously Seowoo, don't tell jok-"

"I'm not joking."

"Seowoo... I... I'm sorr-"

I immediately ran outside my room and went downstairs. Junkyu kept on calling my name but I ignored him.

I went outside the house but then I fell down after bumping into someone. I looked up and saw Asahi reaching out his hand.

I wiped my tears and grabbed the hand he offered. He pulled me up and noticed that I'm crying.

His eyes widened and he pulled out his handkerchief. I refused it and just dusted off my clothes. "I'm sorry... but it's your fault you suddenly came out of nowhere."

Seriously? Did he just blame me?

"If you're expecting me to apologize, I won't. You're the one that popped out of nowhere! This is my hous-"

"Oh? You're bleeding." He held my left wrist and inspected my palm. I looked at my  palm and it's  really bleeding.

"Seowoo!" I turned around and saw Junkyu  on the door. His eyes widened when he saw Asahi beside me.

"Asahi?!"

"Oh, hi." Asahi greeted him as he looked around. Suddenly Asahi pulled me by my wrist and opened the faucet. He cleansed my wound and dried it and wrapped his handkerchief on my hand.

"And we're done." Asahi exclaimed but he didn't let go of my hand.

"Uhh... thank you?" He nodded and he let go of my hand. I was about to walk away when he grabbed my right hand making me stop.

"Asahi? Why?" He didn't answer me and just looked at me.

"Asahi can I talk to Seowoo?" Junkyu told him as he grabbed my other hand.

"Why?" I looked at Asahi and at Junkyu.

What's going on?

"I just need to talk to her."

"I don't want to."

They pulled my hand at the same time making me wince from pain.

"Asahi let go, you're hurting her."

"You're the one hurting her, Junkyu hyung."