-13-

I felt my whole face heat up as I looked at his eyes. I immediately looked away trying to hide my face.

"So-sorry." Junkyu told me as he tried to stand up. He helped me stand up and I turned around so he won't see my red cheeks.

Junkyu suddenly sneezed breaking the silence between us. "You should take a bath. You'll get a fever." I told him but he shook his head.

"You should go first. You have mud all over your body." I looked at my body and realized that I'm indeed, covered in mud.

"But you'll get a feve-"

"I'm alright. I also need to rinse Kyu. He got dirty again." Junkyu said as he walked towards Kyu who's rolling on the ground right now.

"Go on." Junkyu told me and I nodded.

I went to my room to get a towel and a change of clothes. I immediately took a bath and wore the clothes I prepared.

I just got out of the bathroom when I saw my mom sitting on the couch.

"Oh? You're already here?"

"Well the grocery was kinda empty so I was able to do my shopping fast."

"Oh... Did you see Junkyu?"

"At the kitchen."

I walked towards the kitchen and saw Junkyu eating some ice cream. Ice cream? But he was sneezing earlier!

"Ya Kim Junkyu! Why are you eating ice cream! Your cold might get worse!"

"Then you can take care of me?" Junkyu told me in a teasing voice.

I glared at him and ran upstairs. Argh! I'm so pissed! I was just concerned about him and he's teasing me?!

I laid on my bed and hugged my pillow. I placed my hand on my chest as I felt my heart beating fast.

I closed my eyes trying to distract myself. Why am I so stupid? I just ended up breaking the rule.

I ended up falling in love with my client, again.

Kim Junkyu's POV

"Don't mind her. She'll probably have her period soon." Mrs. Kang told me as she sat at the chair in front of me.

I tried to stand up and I suddenly felt dizzy. A brainfreeze? But It's too late...

"You should take a bath and rest Junkyu, you look kind of pale."

I nodded at Mrs. Kang and went to my bedroom to grab a change of clothes and my towel.

I took a bath and immediately changed into the clothes I prepared because my head throbbed with pain.

Did I seriously ended up having a fever?