-10-

Junkyu's POV

"LIAR!" Seowoo ran outside the house and I froze on my spot. My knees felt weak making me fall down.

My phone rang and realized that Seunghun hyung is calling me. I felt anger as pressed the answer button.

"Why?" I tried to sound calm as I spoke.

"Hi Kim Junkyu! I'm Kwang Hee from weekly idol!"

What? So he's taping a variety show?

"You see, we had a bet if Seunghun last call is a girl or a boy! We discovered it was you!"

"Ah... Ye-Yes..." I stuttered not knowing what to say.

"Seunghun looks pretty tensed right now! Do you have any idea why?"

Maybe he's afraid that I'll spill his secrets?

"I don't want to ruin something." I smirked as I heard Seunghun hyung protest.

"Ruin what?"

"Sorry I have to go." 

"Ah! Yes sure! Bye!"

The call ended and I stood up. I went outside the house and saw Seowoo's mom watering the plants.

"Mrs. Kang?"

"Ah! Junkyu! Did you fight with Seowoo?"

"Ah... Actually yes..."

"She ran that way if you want to ask."

She pointed at the forest and I immediately ran towards it.

I don't know why but... when she shouted at me... It made my heart ache. What's wrong with me?

I arrived at the beach and ran along the shoreline. Why is she not here?! She should just be here!

My knees fell to the ground as I felt exhausted. If only I didn't tried to hide it. If only...

"Stop that. You look stupid."

I turned around and saw Seowoo walking towards me. Her red eyes and tears stained cheeks visible as the sunlight landed on her face.

"Seowoo!" I ran towards her and wrapped her in my embrace. I felt her shaking and heard her sniffle.

"Seowoo, I'm sorry... I didn't know what to do so I tried to hide it... I..."

"No It's fine..."

I looked at Seowoo and she's smiling. My heart started to beat faster.

"I just... felt so bad."

She pulled out od the hug and sat at the sand. She patted the space beside her and looked at the ocean.

"I think I'm just trying to blame you."

Seowoo started to speak up.

"It's just that... I really thought he loved me..."

A tear escaped from her eyes as she tried to smile.

"Now that I look back at our memories, I'm getting confused..."

Her tears started to fall continuously as she tried to wipe it.

"He doesn't love me anymore... or maybe he didn't love me..."

I put my left arm over her shoulder and patted her. She continued to cry and I just whispered 'It's going to be alright' over and over again.

After a while, she started to calm down and wiped her tears completely. She stood up and ran to the shore.

"Ya! Kang Seowoo! Don't kill yourse-"

"KIM SEUNGHUN YOU HEARTLESS SHIT!"

I started to laugh when her voice cracked.

"JUST WAIT AND SEE! I'LL GET OVER YOU SO FAST THAT USAIN BOLT WILL ASK ME TO BE HIS MASTER!"

I walked near her and reached out my pinky finger.

"What do you want me to do?" Seowoo asked with her sore voice.

I grabbed her hand and made her pinky finger stick out like mine and crossed our pinky fingers.

"Let's promise each other that we will move on from our past."

Seowoo nodded and smiled at me. We shook our hands and sealed our promise with our thumbs.

I'll keep you here in my heart, Hyewon.