-30-

Junkyu's POV
"Ah! You're Seowoo's aunt, right?" Her eyes widened and she nodded before leaving. "No wait!" I grabbed her hand and smiled at her.

"Are they inside? Seowoo isn't answering her phone and I'm getting worr-"

I felt a sharp pain on my face and I felt the wet ground when I fell. I looked up and saw Seowoo's cousin and he sneered.

"Seojin! Stop!" Seowoo's aunt shouted but he laughed. "Why should I stop?! It's that damn guy's fault, isn't it?!"

I stood up and grabbed his collar ready to punch him but I stopped."Why is it my fault?! Huh?!" He didn't answer me and just removed my grip on his collar. I faced Seowoo's aunt as I wiped the blood on my face.

"Where's Seowoo? Please tell me." Her aunt shook her head which made me confused.

"They're gone..." I placed my hands on her shoulder and chuckled as my tears started to fall.

"What do you mean? What do you mean they're gone?!" Seowoo's aunt didn't answer and I stared to run.

I arrived at their house only to see an empty one. I fell on my knees as I realized that they  really left.

"Seowoo... why?" I stood up and walked slowly in the forest. My tears fell as I remembered the times we walked here.

Why are you leaving without saying goodbye, Seowoo? Didn't we promise not leave each other?

I looked up as I smelled a smoke out of nowhere. I saw a campfire and a tent and my feet started to run.

I looked inside the tent and saw Seowoo smiling at me. I immediately hugged her tight and I heard her laugh.

"You're too clingy, Junkyu." I held her smiling face as I felt my tears fall. "Stop crying, I'm here..." She wiped my tears with her thumb.

"You look tired. Sleep, Junkyu." I shook my head but Seowoo stopped it and held my face with her hands.

"I won't leave, don't worry." I looked at her eyes as it glistened. I slowly nodded and we laid down inside the tent.

"Junkyu I... I love you."

"I know and I love you too..."

She caressed my hair and I stared to feel sleepy and I slowly closed my eyes. I held her hand tightly and she did the same thing.

Seowoo's POV

"Seowoo? Let's go." I looked at my mom and nodded. I held my stomach as I thought of Junkyu.

"This is all for you, Kim Junkyu."

Junkyu's POV

I opened my eyes feeling cold. I looked beside me and realized that Seowoo is gone. I started panicking and I went out the tent.

My heart started to beat faster when I saw Seowoo slowly walking to the ocean. "SEOWOO!" I ran after her and she turned to me.

"I love you, Kim Junkyu."

"SEOWOO!" My eyes opened widely as I held my chest. A dream? "No! Seowoo!" I blurted out when I realized that she's not here. I went outside and looked around but I didn't see her.

I went inside the tent to look for my phone but saw an envelope. I grabbed it while my hands started to shake.

I slowly opened the envelope and it revealed a letter. My tears fell as I realized what is it.

Dear Junkyu,
I'm sorry for leaving you alone. I couldn't bear to say it last night so I decided to write it instead.

Junkyu, I'm breaking up with you.

I know this is sudden but I need to go somewhere far. Far away from you. It's not your fault so don't start blaming yourself.

Don't try to search for me.

-Seowoo

My tears kept on falling and my chest started to hurt. "You told me you won't leave me..."

"YOU TOLD ME YOU WON'T LEAVE ME!" I ran towards the ocean feeling numb from all the pain.

"KIM JUNKYU!" I turned around and saw Seunghun running towards me. "DON'T STOP ME!" I shouted but he kept on walking towards me.

I felt the water pass my neck and I couldn't reach the bottom. My ears started to ring as I slowly lost my strength to move.

This is all your fault, Seowoo.