-7-

Junkyu's POV

It's 1:00 in the morning and I went to the kitchen to get my favourite aloe vera drink.

I was about to return to my bedroom when I heard soft cries at Seowoo's bedroom when I passed by it.

Why is she crying?

I tried to knock but she isn't answering. "It's not locked?" I blurted out when the door opened. I peeked inside and saw a sleeping Seowoo.

But I swear I heard her cry... Is this house haunted or something?!?

Guess I'll just check up on her... It's not because I'm scared or something... That's right Junkyu! You're just concerned about Seowoo!

I slowly walked near her bed and she suddenly groaned.

"Seunghun... No..."

She's dreaming about Seunghun hyung?

I noticed the towel on her forehead and touched it. "It's already dry..." I looked around and saw a basin on her desk.

I gently removed the towel on her forehead and walked over her desk. I submerged the towel in the basin and wrung it.

I folded the towel again and gently placed it on Seowoo's forehead. She started to move again which made me panic so I tried to leave.

"Don't leave..." I felt a hand clutch mine tightly. I turned around only to see a sleeping Seowoo.

"Seunghun... Don't... leave..." Seowoo slowly said while breathing at every word. Great! She really thinks I'm Seunghun!

I sighed as I sat at the floor beside her bed. I tucked her hair beside her ear and stared at her face.

"Why do you look so pretty while you're asleep?"

My eyes widened as I realized what I just said. Did I just really say that?!

I tried to pull my hand back but failed. Is she really sleeping?! Why is her grip so strong?

"Seunghun... Don't leave... me..."

I sighed and caressed her hair. "Don't worry, Seowoo. He'll come back for you. Seunghun hyung will come back for you."

I hummed her a lullaby to help her calm down. After a while, she stopped groaning and I tried to pull my hands again.

And yeah, It failed.

"Alright, alright. I won't leave."

She suddenly smiled with her eyes still closed. Now... Is she really sleeping or she's taking advantage of my beautiful hands?!

Well... I guess I'll watch over you for a little while...

3rd Person's POV

A phone's alarm went off waking Seowoo's mother. It was the alarm that she set so she can check up on Seowoo.

She went out of his bedroom and saw Seowoo's bedroom door open. 'I'm sure that I closed it earlier' is what she thought while walking towards it.

She slowly peeked inside and got surprised at what she saw. Kim Junkyu is holding her daughter's hand, his face lying flat on her daughter's bed.

She slowly walked towards them and noticed that the towel on Seowoo's forehead is not dry.

"Junkyu must have done it..." She whispered and caressed her daughter's hair.

Suddenly, Seowoo smiled and pulled Junkyu's hand nearer to her. "You must have thought that he's Seunghun..."

Seowoo's mother suddenly started to cry. "You miss Seunghun, right?" She caressed her daughter's cheeks and smiled.

"I'm sorry that I helped him with his plan..."