-12-

"How did you grow so big in just two months, Kyu!" I picked up Kyu and petted him. I sat at the couch and played with Kyu.

"Me? I gained weight?!" Junkyu sat beside me while pointing at his self. "Did I really gain weight?!"

"I'm talking about Kyu! But you also gained weight. You should start dieting."

Junkyu pouted and held his stomach. My lips curved into a smile as he pouted.

He looks so cute!

What the heck Seowoo?! What did you just say?!

"But the food here is so good that I can't control myself when eating!"

"Is that so?" Mom asked Junkyu.

"Yes Mrs. Kang! Specially your pizza! I love it so much!" Junkyu answered and my mom started to laugh.

She really loves it when people compliment her cooking.

"Then I'll make it later."

"Really?! Yay!!!" Junkyu clapped like a little child which made my mom laugh even more.

"Oh that's right! I just ran out of yeast! Seems like I need to go to the grocery today." Mom said as she grabbed the keys of her car.

"Don't make a mess while I'm gone!" Mom shouted as she closed the door.

Junkyu and I looked at each other and smiled. "Nutella!!!!" We both said at the same time and ran to the kitchen.

We opened the bucket of nutella and placed some on a bowl. We both grabbed a spoon and we also grabbed some biscuits from the pantry and went back to the living room.

We were eating the nutella when Junkyu suddenly turned around and sneezed.

"What's wrong?" I asked him when he faced me again.

"Ah well... I think I have a cold."

"Eh? But how?"

"My blanket fell last night but I was too lazy so I didn't pick it up."

I nodded at him as I grabbed a handful of biscuits.

"Ya! You're eating too fast!" I told Junkyu and pulled the bowl closer to me.

Junkyu pulled the bowl closer to him and held it.

"You already ate too much!" Junkyu shouted and scooped a huge amount of nutella.

"Ya! That's too much!" I tried to pull back the spoon but he suddenly dropped it. Ah! It fell on Kyu!

"Look what happened!" Junkyu shouted and I pouted. I whisphered sorry but he just sighed. Junkyu picked him up and tried to wipe the Nutella.

"It's useless. He needs to take a bath." Junkyu told me and stood up.

"I'll go bathe him. You clean this up." I nodded and Junkyu went outside with Kyu. I cleaned up our mess and placed the dishes on the kitchen sink.

I went outside and saw Junkyu is already rinsing Kyu. Should I surprise him?

I walked quitely and as I was about to surprise him, Kyu saw me and ran towards me making Junkyu turn around.

"AHHHH! KIM JUNKYU!!!" The water from the hose sprinkled on me making my clothes wet.

"I didn't mean to!" Junkyu dropped the hose and ran away from me. I grabbed the hose and pointed it at him.

"Seowoo! No! Stop!" I laughed as I ran after him making him drenched.

"Seowoo!!!! Stop!!!!" Suddenly he walked towards me making me walk backwards.

"Seowoo! Look out!"

Suddenly, I fell down because I tripped over something. Junkyu clicked his tongue and offered his hands to help me.

I grabbed his hands but when I was about to stand up, I lost my balance because the ground is slippery.

I held Junkyu's hand tightly but he since he didn't expect that I'll fall, he also lost his balance and fell above me.

Suddenly, my heart started to beat faster.

This is too close!

His face is too close!