-21-

"Seowoo... How?" I looked at Seunghun and looked at the ocean in front us. I closed my eyes as I remembered all the things we did at this beach.

"You were crying when you tried to touch me..." I looked at Seunghun and his face showed confusion. "Your eyes showed regret and I thought that you were just overwhelmed by your emotions."

We were quite for a while and we can only hear the sound of the waves. I looked at Seunghun and saw that he's crying.

"Ya why are you crying?"

"I... just remembered everything... our memories..."

"Seunghun..."

"I know, Seowoo." Seunghun looked at me and smiled. "And I'll be happy for you." I patted his back and looked at the ocean.

"But going here at night reminded me of the time we tried to fish..." I told him as I stood up.

"And when we tried to start a campfire but you forgot the matches."

"You were the one who's supposed to bring it!" I looked at Seunghun but he just laughed at my remark.

Seunghun stood up and faced me. "Seowoo, I'm really sorry for everything..." I went near Seunghun and hugged him.

"YA SEOWOO! DON'T HUG HIM!"

Seunghun suddenly laughed as he pulled out of the hug. "Well I guess I need to go. Your boyfriend's getting mad at me."

"But he's no-" Junkyu arrived at the shore and hid me behind him. "Take care of her, Junkyu."

"You don't have to tell me! I'm going to do it anyways!" Seunghun nodded and waved goodbye. I looked at Seunghun as he slowly disappeared from my sight.

"Here, ride on my back." Junkyu said as he sat down. "I can walk, Junkyu." I walked past him as I tried to hold back my smile.

"Ya Seowoo! Wait for me!" Junkyu grabbed my hand and pulled me into a hug. "Kim Junkyu what's wrong?" Junkyu pulled out of the hug and placed his hands on my shoulders.

"I wanted to tell you something..."

"What is it?"

"Seowoo I... I lik-"

"NOONAAAAA!!!!"

I turned around and saw Treasure running towards us.

"Ya Jeongwoo! You're too loud!" Jihoon told Jeongwoo but he just rolled his eyes.

"I know. But did I say something when you're too loud, Jihoon hyung?" Jihoon clicked his tongue at Jeongwoo's answer which made me laugh.

"Oh that's right Junkyu! What did you want to tell me?" I looked at Junkyu but his face is all red and he avoided my gaze.

"Uh! No-nothing! Let's go back!" Junkyu told me and walked away. I followed him but we stopped walking when I saw my Mom.

"Oh? They haven't told you?" My eyebrows furrowed at what she said and noticed that she's holding a basket. I looked at treasure and noticed that they're carrying some woods.

"We're having a campfire tonight. The boys will be sleeping over." My eyes widened as treasure cheered. I looked at Junkyu who's now smiling at me.

"I wanted to do something that will distract you and they suggested a campfire."

"Thank you, Mom." My mom went near me and patted my shoulder. "I just want to help you forget that unfortunate thing, Seowoo." I hugged my mom and she caressed my hair.

"Well, let the party begin!!!"