-26-

"I'm sorry, Seowoo. I can't do that. I don't want my career to be ruined." I looked at him as he continued to walk away. I ran after him and hugged him tight so he wouldn't be able to leave.

"Stop it!" He pushed me away and felt a sting on my knee it was bleeding hard but I didn't care. I stood up and saw him looking at my wound.

That's right! He hates it when I'm hurt. He looked at my eyes and turned around. I don't know why but I held my stomach as I cried my heart out.

He's gone. He's not turning back. He's leaving me for good. He doesn't love me anymore.

I wiped my tears but new ones continued to roll down cheeks. "Junkyu... Come back... Don't leave me... Come ba-"

"Seowoo! Seowoo I'm here!"

I opened my eyes as I felt a tap on my cheeks. I saw Kim Junkyu and immediately hugged him.

"Junkyu! You're here..." My tears started to fell as I realized that it was just a nightmare. He drew circles on my back as he repeatedly said that he won't leave me.

"Are you alright now?" I slowly nodded and he pinched my cheeks. "Let's go down, Mrs. Kang cooked something for us!"

Junkyu picked me up which surprised me. "Ya! Put me down!" He kissed my lips which made me quiet as he chuckled.

He went downstairs while carrying me and dropped me on the couch in the living room.   "The thigh part's mine!" He shouted as He ran towards the kitchen.

"What?! No! It's mine!!!" I stood up and immediately went to the kitchen only to discover that every piece of the chicken is thigh part.

Junkyu laughed as he pulled out a chair and gestured me to sit on it. "You two haven't changed and it's making me wonder if you're really in a relationship..."

My mom told is as she placed the freshly cooked pizza on the table. Junkyu cheered and immediately took a pizza but I smacked his hand making the pizza fall on his plate.

"We should thank God for our food first!" Junkyu nodded and we started to pray. I looked at Junkyu as we're praying. I remembered my dream and I shook my head vigorously. He won't leave me.

"Seowoo what's wrong?" Junkyu whispered when he saw me looking at him. I shook my head and told him 'nothing'.

After the prayer, we started to eat and Junkyu took another 3 slices of pizza. "Ya! Why are you getting so much!" Junkyu shrugged and just took a bite from his pizza.

"I think you should start to diet again, Junkyu." My mom laughed as she told him. I laughed at my mom's statement and Junkyu pouted.

"But your pizza's too delicious!"

"But you need to be in shape since you're going back to being an idol soon."

I dropped my food on my plate and looked at Junkyu. He's smiling... Of course he will be happy Seowoo... Of course he's going to leave...

"I... I'm full." I stood up and went outside the house. They shouted my name but I ignored it. I tried to stop my tears as I ran away.

"Seowoo wait!" Junkyu grabbed my hand and pulled me into a hug. "Seowoo... I..." I pulled out of the hug and saw him looking confused.

Of course he needs to leave once he's perfectly fine. If he didn't leave this place it would just mean that he's not fine.

I forced a smile and held his face with my hands. "I'm happy for you, Junkyu." Junkyu's tears started to fell and I stared to feel guilty.

I wiped his tears using my thumb and held his hands. "I was just shocked but I'm really happy for you..." Junkyu said sorry which made my heart ache.

"You don't need to be sorry... You should be happy!"

"But Seo-"

I closed the gap between us and I felt his tears flow on my cheeks.

"Pizza." I blurted out after our kiss which made him smile. "That's right, smile." Junkyu caressed my hair and held my face.

"I'll visit you every free time I have." I nodded at his statement and he hugged me tight.

"I will always love you, Seowoo."