-19-

My eyes are still closed but I felt a hand clutch mine. I can feel that certain's person breathe through my hands and I felt something drop on it.

I slowly opened my eyes and saw a group of blurred figures beside me. "Seowoo! You're awake!" My eyes took a while before it managed to adapt.

My heart started to beat faster as I realized the guy that's holding my hand. His tears stained cheeks and warm hands made the butterflies inside me go wild.

"Se-seunghun?" My tears started to fall as I remembered the memories I decided to forget but as I cried, I suddenly smiled because I realized something

"Uh... Treasure... Let's go outside." I looked at Asahi as he dragged the boys outside.

My gaze shifted on Junkyu who's glaring at Seunghun. He looked at me and smiled before he finally left the room.

"Seowoo, I'm sorry..." Seunghun pulled me into a hug and I felt his warmth as he embraced me.

"This is what I liked about you, Seunghun..." I pulled out of the hug and touched his face with both of my hands.

"I always felt calm whenever you're around. Your mere presence can make me calm..." His eyes shined and tears fell from his eyes. It made my heart break seeing him like this.

"But you know, our misunderstanding made us fall apart..."

"Seowoo I-"

"I don't love you anymore, Seunghun."

Junkyu's POV

"Ya, Kim Junkyu! Stop walking!" I glared at Jihoon but he pulled me and me sit at the floor.

"What's wrong with you? You've been looking nervous since Seunghun hyung arrived!"

I looked at the door and I ruffled my hair. Aaahhh! What's wrong with me! Why am I so nervous!

"Don't tell me... You like Seowoo?!" I covered Jihoon's mouth as I cursed under my breath.

"Aish seriously! I don't like her!" He removed my hand and fixed his hair while opening his phone.

"Well, she's pretty and cute, if you don't like her I'll try to win her over."

I glared at him and saw Seowoo's picture on his phone. Why does he have Seowoo's picture!?

"Ya! Give that to me!" I grabbed his phone and immediately deleted Seowoo's picture. Aish this hyung is so annoying!

"You're acting like she's your girlfriend, you feel nervous now that her ex-boyfriend is inside the room with her and I saw you earlier, you looked so concerned about her."

"So what's your point?"

"I'm 100 percent sure that you like her, Junkyu."

"I... I don't know..." My heart started to beat faster as I remembered Seowoo's confession to me earlier.

"Is it about Hyewon?"

"What do you mean?"

"Maybe you're trying to stop your feelings for Seowoo because you remember Hyewon?"

"No hyung... it's just that... I feel like... I shouldn't love someone when I'm still under the darkness..."

Jihoon patted my shoulders and sighed.

"I'm afraid that Seowoo will end up in the darkness because of me..."

"You won't do that, Junkyu." Jihoon smiled at me and pointed at the members. "Look, we are perfectly fine. We've been with you for so long, but you didn't bring us into the darkness."

"So just chase after her, Junkyu." Jihoon patted my shoulder and stood up. He reached out his hand to me and I grabbed it.

"SEUNGHUN! NO! STOP IT!" My eyes widened as I heard Seowoo scream. Jihoon pulled me up and I ran towards the door.

"SEOWOO! SEOWOO WHAT'S WRONG?!" I tried to open the door but it's locked. But I didn't lock this door earlier!

I ran to my room and grabbed the chair. I went outside and saw Mrs. Kang knocking on the door.

"Junkyu what's wrong with Seowoo?!"

"I don't know Mrs. Kang!" I told them to move away from the door and started to hit the doorknob with the chair.

"KIM JUNKYU! KIM JUNKYU HELP ME!"

I felt scared as I heard Seowoo's scream. I can't give up. I can't lose someone again. I was hitting the doorknob repeatedly and my tears started to fall.

The doorknob broke and I immediately opened the door. I saw Seunghun on top of Seowoo and she tried to stop Seunghun from touching her.

"KIM JUNKYU!"