-17-

I looked behind me and saw Junkyu and Asahi looking at Seojin. "Ya! You two! I told you to stay outside!"

"Who are you?" Asahi asked Seojin and Junkyu nodded as if he's going to ask the same question. I sighed and looked back at Seojin.

"Noona? Who are those guys?" Seojin asked me as he pulled me closer to him.

"Ah... my friends!"

"Are you sure they're not you boyfriend?"

"Ya Kang Seojin! Why would I have two boyfriends!"

"Oh! Seowoo you're here!" I saw my Aunt and she hugged me. "Who are they?" She asked when she noticed the two men standing behind me.

"Boyfriend?"

"What? No!"

"Oh that's right! Woojin come here!"

They guy earlier stood up and walked towards us. My aunt made him stand in front of me and he smiled.

"Seojin's friend, Woojin. He's single!"

My eyes widened at what my aunt said and she made our hands hold each other. We shook our hands and I tried to smile despite the awkwardness.

After our handshake, Asahi pulled me backwards and grab Woojin's hand. "Asahi." After him, Junkyu shook his hands with Woojin. "Junkyu."

It became quite for a while but the silence broke when my Aunt told us that she'll get the box.

"There!" I was about to get the box but Asahi picked it up. "I'll carry this." I just nodded and thanked him since it won't seem like he'll take a no for an answer.

"Oh that's right! Give this to your mom!" She reached out a plastic bag full of fruits. Junkyu got it and hid it beside him. "Let me carry it..."

I just nodded and bid goodbye to my Aunt. Seojin walked us outside but before we completely left, he pulled my hand. He gave me two ice creams and told me to give it to Asahi and Junkyu.

"Who's the one you like?"

"What nonsense are you talki-"

"Ya, I know you, Seowoo. The one who's holding the fruits, right?"

I looked at Seojin and he laughed. "I knew it! Hahaha! I'm telling you he like you!"

"He just rejected me, Seojin."

"Are you for real?! But I saw him glare at Woojin earlier!"

"Hu-huh?"

"Whatever! I'm sure that he likes yo-"

"Seojin! The game is starting!" I heard his friend shout and Seojin answered. "Well anyways, the guy that's holding the box looks handsome too. But I look bet-"

"Bye, Seojin."

"Ya! Let me fini-"

I ran outside amd closed the gate to their house. I saw Hyunsuk and Jihoon sitting at a rock and approached them.

"Thank you for staying here outside." I gave them the ice cream. I went beside Asahi and he looked at me.

"Where's mine?"

"It's their reward for staying outside."

"But I'm carrying this box for you..."

"Then I'll carry it." I tried to get the box from him but he turned around.

"Then can you accompany me later?"

"Where?"

"The beach."

I nodded at him but then Junkyu went between us. He continued walking without looking back on us.

"Can we go with you?" Hyunsuk asked us as he stood between us. "No hyung you can't go wi-"

"Sure!"

-

After a while, we arrived at the house and saw the rest of the group eating some snacks. I went inside with Asahi and Junkyu and they left the fruits and box at the kitchen.

"Seowoo..." Asahi held my hand and walked slowly while pulling me. "Let's go at the beach." I furrowed my eyebrows at him and he sighed.

"I thought they're going to join us?" I pointed at the others who's still playing with Kyu.

"Just you and me. I want to tell you something."

"What are you guys doing?" My heart skipped a beat and I saw Hyunsuk behind us.

"Ah hyung!!!" Hyunsuk laughed at Asahi's reaction and went in between us. "Guys! We're going to the beach!!!"

"Woah really?!"
"Can we bring Kyu with us?!"
"Can we swim?!"
"But we don't have a change of clothes..."

I looked at Asahi who's frowning right now. He held my hand and walked. "Ya, why are you always holding my hands?" I tried to pull back my hand but he didn't let it go.

"Cause I need to tell you something."

"Then tell it." I pulled back my hand with all the strength I have and crossed my arms.

"I can't say it while we're with them." He can't say it? But why? Don't tell me he's going to confess?!

"Are you going to confess your feelin-"

"What?! No! It's about Seunghun hyung!"

Seunghun?

"I don't want to hear it." I was about to walk away but Asahi shouted.

"I love you!"

I looked  back at him and his cheeks is showing a hint of redness. What is he talking about?! I walked towards Asahi and held his hand.

"Kim Junkyu."

"Ye-yes?"

"You know where the beach is. We'll follow you later."