-28-

"Seowoo! Wake up! Let's eat breakfast!" I stood up with my body feeling heavy. What's wrong with me?

I went downstairs and saw the table full of the foods I like. I immediately sat down and smelled all the food.

*gags*

"What was that! That smelled disgusting!" My mom furrowed her eyebrows as I pointed at the toast.

"It's peanut butter! Your favourite!" What?! No way! It smelled terrible!

"I don't care! Just put it away! I don't want to sme- *gags*" I ran to the sink and started to vomit.

"Seowoo! What's wrong with you?!" My mom shouted as she ran towards me. She held back my hair and opened the faucet for me.

"You don't look so well... Let's go to the hospital!"

"Mom I'm fin- *gags*"

"You're not fine!" My mom covered the foods on the table and grabbed her car keys as she pulled me outside.

She helped go inside the car and started it immediately. After a while, we arrived at the hospital and they asked for my urine and blood.

"Did I eat something yesterday?"

"I know what you ate, it's all fresh!" My mom said, concern visible on her face.

"Mom, I'm going to be fine! You're just overreacting!"

"Kang Seowoo?" The nurse called for us and I went inside the doctor's office. "How old are you?" The doctor asked when I sat at the chair.

"20 years old. Is it something serious?" My heart started to beat faster because the doctor's face looked so serious.

"You're young... Is someone here with you?" I nodded and he told me to bring my mom in.

"Is it something serious, doctor?" My mom asked as soon as she entered the office. "Well, sit first, Ma'am."

We sat at the chair and the Doctor looked at a folder.

"You're 3 weeks pregnant." My eyes widened at what the doctor said. What? Me? Pregnant?

"Wh-wh-what do you mean she's pregnant? The-there's a... a child... inside her?"

I heared my mom stutter and she placed her hands on my shoulder. "Seo-seowoo?" I looked at my mom and she's shaking her head.

I suddenly remembered what happened at the beach that day. "I... I didn't know... that I wo-would get pre-pregnant..."

My tears fell as I remembered everything. "Mo-mom I... I'm scared!" She paid the doctor and took my results.

She pulled me out of the office and we went inside the car. "Is it Junkyu?" She asked me but I wasn't able to answer.

"He needs to know." My mom said as she fastened her seatbelt. I stopped her from starting the car and vigorously shook my head.

I know Junkyu... he'll discard his dreams for me. I can't let him do that. I won't let him do that.

"He... he's not..."

My mom looked at me with a shocked face and I avoided her gaze. "Th-the father... is... is gone..."

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN HE'S GONE?!" My mom shouted which made me cry harder. "Seowoo... I... I'm sorry... but you need to tell me if he's the father..."

"Mom he's not... I... I cheated on him..." She took her seatbelt off and hugged me. My tears just fell down as I felt her warmth.

"He's... not the father... he's not..."

"Shhh... I get it..."

My mom patted my back as I cried.

I can't let him discard his dreams just for me.