-29-

Junkyu's POV
"The number you have dial-" I sighed as I heard the same thing for the 5th time. It's been three days! Why is she not answering her phone?! Did something happened to her?!

"Hy-hyung..." Jaehyuk called to me and showed me his phone. "I don't need memes right now, Jaehyuk."

"Aish! It's not a meme! Isn't this Seowoo's house?!" He showed me his phone and my eyes widened.

I grab his phone and read the article. "Good thing you were able to go out before they found about it! I wonder how noona is..."

I grabbed a cap and mask and immediately went outside the room despite Jaehyuk's call and I rode a taxi. "Are you sure? This is far..." the driver asked as I showed him the address.

"Please just go." The driver nodded and started to drive. I browsed my phone for more articles and cursed under my breath.

A house in the province is revealed to be a vacation house for idols who experiences mental illnesses. The owner of the house, Mrs. Kang Seonwoo is a recognized Psychiatrist in her field. She was suddenly gone from the hospital and now, the people are surprised to know that she's helping idols to recover.

My phone started to ring and saw that the manager is calling. I turned my phone off and looked outside.

After two hours, we arrived at their house. I paid the driver. I wore my cap and mask and went outside the taxi. I ran towards the house and saw reporters waiting outside.

"Is there no one inside?" I asked the reporter and he nodded. "We've been here since 12:00 PM! It seems like they already left the house."

I went near the house and peeked inside. Their furniture are still here. Where could they be?

I suddenly remembered Seowoo's aunt. Maybe they're staying on their house! I started to run and arrived at that house.

I peeked inside because the gate's closed. All of the windows are blocked by the curtains. I shouted Seowoo's name but no one answered.

"SEOWOO!!! ARE YOU THE-" I got interrupted by a bark and I saw Kyu running towards me.

"Kyu!" I looked around and saw Seowoo but she looked surprised to see me. I ran towards her and hugged her tight.

"I was so worried! Are you alright?!" Seowoo's tears started to fall. She nodded slowly and I held her face. Her cheeks looked fuller than before which made me smile.

Suddenly she got pulled away and I saw Mrs. Kang as she hid Seowoo behind her. "Junkyu, please leave. It won't be good if the reporters saw you here."

I looked at Seowoo as I waited for her denial.

"Tha-that's right... Junkyu you should go..."

"What? Seowoo no! Let me stay with you for a while! I missed you so much!"

"I also missed you, Junkyu but you shou-"

"Are you sure their relatives live here?" I looked behind us and saw two reporters with a familiar guy.

"Yes they do... but why do you need to see the Kang family?" He's that boy! The friend of Seowoo's cousin!

Seowoo grabbed my hand and pulled me inside the house. Mrs. Kang went with us and locked the door.

"What's wrong Seonwoo? Is the reporters here?!" Her aunt asked and Mrs. Kang nodded. Her aunt opened a bedroom door and told us to get inside.

"I'll take care of everything." Seowoo's aunt closed the door and I hugged Seowoo. "Seowoo you look pale..." I told her but she smiled.

"I'm fine, Junkyu."

"Oh! Woojin you're here! Are they your friends?"

I went near the door and listened as they talked.

"Oh! No they're not! They wanted to know where Mrs. Kang is..."

"My sister? Oh I'm sorry... I really don't know... but from what I heard... she's going back to America!"

"Eh? Really? Then we waited for nothing!"

"Aish let's go back to the company!"

We heard the door open and close again. The bedroom door opened and we went outside.

"Oh? They're her-" Seowoo's aunt covered Woojin's mouth and told him to stay quiet. "Ah well, Who is this guy? Is he the fa-"  Mrs. Kang covered her sibling's mouth and laughed.

"Junkyu, you should head home. It's getting late." Mrs. Kang told me and I nodded.

"But mom, there's no buses over here..." Seowoo told her mom and her aunt agreed. "I'll take you home." Mrs. Kang told me and Seowoo asked her mom if she could go with us.

"You should rest, Seowoo."

"Mom... please."

Her mom sighed and nodded. We went to the garage and went inside their car. We were both at the backseat and scooted closer to Seowoo.

I wrapped my arm on her waist and felt her stomach. "Did you gain weight?" I asked her and she looks shocked.

"Di-did I? Ma-maybe..." I just smiled at her reaction and made her lay her head on my shoulder.

"Sleep, you look tired." Seowoo nodded and she closer her eyes. I hummed her a song and held her hands.

"You should sleep too, Junkyu." I nodded at Mrs. Kang's statement and closed my eyes. I tightened my grip on Seowoo's hand and caressed it.

"Junkyu... I... love you..." I smiled at what I heard. She's talking while asleep, how cute.

"I love you more, Seowoo."