-18-

"You didn't have to say you love me just to make me listen to you!" Asahi suddenly laughed which made me stop walking.

"What's so funny?!"

"That's what Seunghun hyung wanted to tell you."

"He wanted you to ask me What's so funny?!"

"Aish... You're so slow!"

Asahi pulled something out of his pocket. "Here." He handed me an envelope and I took it from him.

"Back when he just left this place, I kind of overheard him talking to his manager."

I slowly opened the envelope and saw a letter inside it.

"His company knew about the two of you. They wanted him to cut his relationship with you."

My knees felt weak making me fall to the ground. My tears started to fall and Asahi sat in front me.

"You're lying... You're lying!!!" I smacked him repeatedly but he didn't budge. He placed both of his hands on my shoulder and patted me.

"I'm not, Seowoo."

"Then what's about the bet?! And he's even dating someone!"

"The bet was just an excuse to send you that letter. The members of his group was told to report to the company if ever Seunghun showed signs that he still love you. Seunghun told them he's dating a model so they'll think that he doesn't really love you anymore..."

My chest started to hurt and my tears won't stop from falling. My body felt heavy as I cried my heart out. Asahi hugged me but the pain just continued to increase.

"Just when... I... Fi-fina...lly moved on..." Asahi patted my back while humming.

"Why is he making... things... com... plicated?" Asahi held my face with his bith hands and stared at me. He wiped my tears and smiled.

"Just tell me if you need someo-"

"Seowoo?!" I saw Junkyu behind Asahi and he ran towards us. "ASAHI! WHAT DID YOU DO?!" He pulled Asahi by his collar and raised his knuckles.

"Kim Junkyu!" I held his knuckles and pulled Asahi away from him. He looked at me and his gaze shifted at the ground.

"What' is this?" My eyes widened as he picked up the letter that Seunghun gave me. "No! Give it to me!" I grabbed the letter from him and walked away.

I tried to walk even though my knees felt weak and my body felt heavy. Did I do something wrong?! Why am I suffering like this?!

Suddenly, I felt my knees giving up and my ears kept on ringing. My vision went black as I heard faint voices calling my name.

I tried to open my eyes as I heard a familiar voice that makes me calm. I reached out my hands trying to touch his face but he held it.

"Seowoo! Seowoo I'm here!"