-9-

I changed my sleeping position as the sun light landed on my eyes. I was about to go back to sleep but my mom suddenly went inside my bedroom.

"I was just about to wake you up!" Mom told me as she closed the door. She's holding a tray with some food on it.

She placed the food on my desk and showed me a medicine.

"You should eat and then drink this one after, alright?" I nodded as I sat on my bed.

"You've been sleeping for two days! I almost thought of bringing you to the hospital!"

I scratched my eyes and tried to move the ankle that I injured. It doesn't hurt anymore.

She went outside immediately since she have a lot of works to do.

After I ate the food, I drank the medicine and opened the cabinet of my desk. I stared at the letter that Seunghun gave me and I felt my lips curve into a smile.

I went outside my bedroom and saw Junkyu at the living room looking so serious.

"What's wrong?" I asked him as I sat beside him.

Junkyu looked at me and his eyes suddenly widened. Why is he so surprised?

"Ah! It's you Seowoo! Well... I...I just thought about some random lyrics! Yeah that's right! Lyrics! So I... I'll go to my bedroom!"

Junkyu passed by me without stopping. Why is he in such  hurry?

I sat at the sofa and noticed Junkyu's phone. I thought of taking a picture at his phone so I pressed the home button.

"5 missed calls from Seunghun?"

I got confused for a while. Why is he ignoring Seunghun's calls?

Suddenly the phone vibrated and showed that Seunghun is calling.

"It's Seunghun!" I screamed and immediately answered the phone. I got so excited just by thinking that I'll finally be able to talk to him again.

"Seung-"

"Ya Kim Junkyu! Finally, you answered! I'm about to go live right now so I'll make this short.

Don't tell Seowoo about the girl I'm dating okay?! It won't be good if she discovers that we were just betting on her reaction!

/Hyung, we need to go!/

You heard that. I need to go. Bye."

The call ended but the phone stayed on my ears. Seunghun is... dating... My chest started to hurt and I felt my eyes water.

I heard hurried footsteps on the stairs and saw Junkyu looking so surprised.

I tried to stop my tears from falling and looked at Junkyu.

He ran towards me and grabbed his phone. He looked at it and whispered curses under his breath.

"Seunghun said... Not to tell me... Something about a bet... and..."

"It's nothing."

"Really?"

"Yeah. It 's nothing. You don't have to worry about it."

"Are you sure?"

Junkyu nodded which made my tears fall.

"LIAR!"

I ran outside not knowing where I'm heading.  I heard my mom call my name but I didn't respond.

Everybody is lying to me.

They're all playing with my feelings.

They all enjoy seeing me miserable.