-2-

I held my head as I got up and tried to sit on my bed. I peeked outside and saw that it's already dark.

My eyes widened when I saw Junkyu open my door.

I tried to calm myself as he sat at the chair and looked at my stuff. "Aren't you being too comfortable? I don't even know you." I told him but he didn't answer me.

He grabbed the picture frame on my desk and looked at it. "Oohh..."

Shit! The pictures!

I hurriedly stood up and grabbed the picture frame from him. "I already know about you."

Of course you do. You're Seunghun's friend after all. "Just go out." Junkyu smirked at me and raised an envelope.

"I even sneaked in your room for this."

"What do you mean?"

"Seunghun told me that you have this rules. Your mother won't be happy if she discovers that I gave you a letter that came from your ex lover.

And you don't have to pretend like you don't know me cause I know that you do."

"You're... the client?"

Junkyu nodded and stood up.

"I thought it was Asahi..."

"Well, the members just went with me because they wanted to meet the girl hyung fell in love with."

Junkyu went towards my window and opened it.

"You know, I saw a beach when we we're on our way here. Is it far?"

"I won't go with you."

That place will just bring back memories.

"I didn't ask you to go with me. I'll sneak out on my own."

I glared at him but he didn't look at me. "It's not that far."

Junkyu nodded and started to walk outside. But wait! The letter!

"Uhmmm Junkyu? T-the letter..."

"Oh this one? I'll give it to you if I'm able to go back here alive."

"Then don't read it."

"Well... I don't know. I might get bored or something so I might re-"

"Fine, I'll go with you!"

"I didn't ask for your company."

I glared at him but he just smiled.

"Well I guess you can join me if you want."

I was just about to tell him that it was against my will but he immediately disappeared.

I went outside my room and slowly closed my door so my mom won't hear.

"Ya, Keep it down." I whispered to Junkyu who opened the front door so loudly.

"Oh, that's right, your mother will think that this is a date."

"It's not. I just went with you because I need to make sure that you arrive back here safely so I'll get the letter."

Junkyu didn't answer me but gestured me to lead the way. We started to walk and entered the forest beside our house.

"Are you sure it's safe here?"

I snickered a laugh which made him click his tongue.

"Are you afraid of ghosts?"

"No, I don't believe them."

"Then what about that ghost behind you?"

"WHAT?! WHERE?! NO NO NO LET'S GET OUTTA HERE!!!!"

Junkyu screamed and hid behind my back. I laughed while trying to cover his mouth. "You said you don't believe them."

Junkyu glared at me and I started to walk again. Suddenly I felt a hand hold my right hand making me stop.

I looked behind me and saw Junkyu with shining eyes. "Are you... crying?!" Junkyu slowly shook his head and I tried to remove his grip on my hands.

"No! I'm just scared!"

"There are no ghosts here! I'm just joking!"

"I'm just scared! Don't let go of my hand!"

My face suddenly started to heat up and my heart.... is beating fast?

What's wrong with me!

"Le-let's go already!" Junkyu told me which made me snap back to reality.

"Oh... Ye-yeah..."

I slowly walked and something weird is going in my stomach as I felt Junkyu's hand gripping mine tighter.

He's just scared, Seowoo. Don't get it wrong...

I can't fall in love with my client again.