-14-

"Seowoo? Are you going to eat dinner?" I opened my door and shook my head.

"Is that so? I guess I'll just eat some ramyeon..." Ramyeon? Not a proper meal?

"Huh? Why?"

"Junkyu told me he won't eat." But he needs to eat!

"But why?"

"I don't know. Why don't you go and ask him?" My mom told me and walked away.

Argh! Kim Junkyu!

I slowly walked towards his bedroom and knocked on his door but he didn't respond. What's wrong with him? Is he already asleep?

"Junkyu? I'm going in..."

I opened his door and I felt a hot wind welcome me. Why is the heater turned on? It's summer!

I looked at Junkyu who's under his blanket. I noticed that he's shaking which made me run towards him.

I pulled down his blanket and saw him sweating. I checked his temperature with my palm and confirmed that he indeed have a fever.

"I knew it..." I went out of his room and told my mom that Junkyu have a fever. My mom told me to get the medicine box and a basin of water and also a towel.

"Okay go back to sleep." Mom told Junkyu after making him drink the medicine. She placed a towel on his forehead and told me to get out. He didn't even notice me, huh?

"I... I'll stay for a while..."

"Kang Seowoo."

"Please mom..."

"Don't tell me you're fall-"

"Mom, that's not it! I'm just concerned, that's all."

My mom sighed and patted my shoulder before leaving. I sat at the floor beside Junkyu's bed and fixed the towel on his forehead.

I stared at his face and felt my heart beating fast. I brushed his hair with my fingers but I pulled my hand back when he suddenly teared up.

Is he awake?

"Hyewon..."

My heart sank as I heard that name.

"Don't leave..."

My tears fell as Junkyu talked.

This is what you get for breaking the rules, Seowoo.

I wiped my tears and stood up but Junkyu grabbed my hand. I looked at him still asleep but his grip is tight.

"Just for tonight... I'll hold your hand..."

I sat down at the floor again and stared at him.

"But starting tomorrow, I'll need stay away from you, Junkyu."