-6-

I ran fast ignoring my ankle. I tripped over a few times but I continued. I shouldn't stop. What if he's having some crazy thoughts?!

I reached the beach and searched for him. "KIM JUNKYU!!! YA KIM JUNKYU! WHERE ARE YOU?!"

I ran and ran and saw a figure of a man sitting on the sand. I breathed in relief as I walked slowly since my ankle began to hurt more.

I sat beside him and smacked his shoulder.

"You made me run all over here. I hate you."

"Sorry... Its just that... I..."

"You don't have to say it to me now."

Junkyu nodded and tucked his head between his knees. Suddenly I heard sobs from him and he was shaking.

I was about to pat his shoulder but I realized that I might just make it worse.

"She loves the beach so much." Junkyu suddenly spoke up. "She always ask me to go with her at a beach and take pictures of her."

Junkyu raised his head and looked at the sea.

"I don't want to make a tragic memory on the place she loves the most."

Junkyu wiped his cheeks and stood up.

"SONG HYEWON!!! I PROMISE THAT I'LL STAY HAPPY FOR YOU!!!"

He looked at me and smiled after he shouted. His face may show happiness but his eyes can't. His eyes is still full of sorrow.

"Let's go, I got hungry after all that crying!" Junkyu told me as he tried to be cheerful.

I smiled at him while nodding and stood up but almost lost my balance because of my ankle.

"Your ankle!" Junkyu shouted as he removed the bandages. Oh shit. It became swollen.

"I guess I'll need to carry you again, huh?"

"Sorry for the trouble..."

"It's fine. It's my fault anyways."

Junkyu sat down with his back facing me and I wrapped my arms on him. He stood up and started to walk towards the forest.

As he was walking, I felt my body became heavy and my head began to throb.

"Kim Junkyu..."

"Hmm?"

"I feel... sleepy..."

"You can sleep."

"Thank you..."

My eyes became heavy and my eyes started to close slowly. Eventually, everthing went black.

Junkyu's POV

"Kim Junkyu..."

Why is she breathing fast? I hummed at her and I held her hand. Why is she hot?

"I feel... sleepy..."

Does she have a fever? Because of her injury?

"You can sleep."

"Thank you..."

I reached for forehead and confirmed that she have a fever. I walked faster and eventually arrived at their house.

"Mrs. Kang! Help!" I shouted as soon as I entered the house. Seowoo's breathing got faster.

"Why!? What's wrong?! What happened to Seowoo?!" Mrs. Kang asked me as soon as she saw us.

"I think she got a fever because of her injury. What do I do?"

"Bring her upstairs. I'll go get some medicine."

I immediately went upstairs and opened her bedroom door. I laid her on her bed and tucked her with her blanket.

"It's all because of me..."

"No Junkyu, Its not."

Mrs. Kang told me as she walked fast to Seowoo. "You can take a rest now Junkyu, you seem tired." I nodded and Mrs. Kang and went outside.

I closed the door and walked to my room. I laid on my bed and closed my eyes.

I can't sleep! What do I even do at this time of the day? Oh... That's right... I'm usually not home yet since we are doing promotions. I miss my members...

I hope Seowoo gets well fast. I might get too bored without her.