-25-

I opened my eyes and groaned as I felt cramps on my lower abdomen. I have a bad feeling about this...

I sat on my bed and saw my bedsheet covered in blood. I knew it. Argh!!! I hate periods!

"Seowoo? Are you awake?" I heard Junkyu's voice as he knocked on the door. I started to panicking and I pulled the bedsheet off my bed.

"Ouch!" I fell on my butt as I lose the grip on my bedsheet.

"Seowoo?! Why?! I'm going in!"

"No!!!" Kim Junkyu ran towards me and helped me up. He saw my messy bed and the bedsheets covered in blood.

"Is it that time of the month?" I slowly nodded and he sighed. He patted my head and pushed me towards the bathroom.

"Just go take a bath. I'll take care of it." My eyes widened and shook my head vigorously.

"Seowoo, it's fine. I should practice it so I'll know what to do when we finally like together."

"Wh-what?! Live together?! I'm only 19 years old, Kim Junkyu!"

He laughed at my reaction and pushed me inside the bathroom. "Just go make yourself comfortable in the tub. I'll take care of everything."

I nodded at him and closed the bathroom door. I opened the faucet and started to remove my dirty clothes.

When the tub got filled, I went in and let myself feel relaxed. I suddenly thought of Junkyu and wondered.

I wonder what he's doing.

Junkyu's POV

"There, all done!" I exclaimed after I changed Seowoo's bedsheet. I also changed her pillowcases so it will match the sheets.

"Let's see...what should I do when my girlfriend have a period..." I pressed search as I finished typing on my phone.

"Be prepared with her favourite snacks, drinks and meals... Bring her lots of water..." I immediately went down and grabbed some snacks that she loves to eat.

"Are you hungry, Junkyu?" Mrs. Kang asked and I shook my head. "It's for Seowoo! It's that time of the month."

Mrs. Kang nodded and smiled at me. "I see. Well, I need to visit my friend. Please take care of her." I did a salute and went out while laughing.

I went to the living room and placed the snacks on the table. I also grabbed a pitcher of water and placed it on the table.

"Let's see... what else... have her favourite movie or TV show on hand... Hmm... I think it was Hwarang..."

I turned the TV on and searched Hwarang on Netflix. Oh it's here! I left the living room and was about to go upstairs but she's already down.

"Seowoo! Come here!" I pulled her hand and made her sit on the couch. "What's this Junkyu?" She asked as she saw the snacks and the TV.

"Well, I tried to search online and they said to do this if my girlfriend have a period... You don't like it?"

I bit my lip as I waited for her answer. She suddenly hugged me and ruffled my hair. "I love it!" She played the drama and I opened some snacks for her.

I smiled as I remembered the other thing that the site said. "I like Mak Moon!" she suddenly blurted out pertaining to the character on the drama.

"Mak Moon? Why?"

"He threw away his fears just to climb over the capital wall and find his father..."

I suddenly remembered the picture of the man on her desk. "If you don't mind me asking..."

"My father?" She looked at me and smiled.

"I don't know where he is and all I know is that he's somewhere far away. That's what my mom always told me everytime I asked her."

I didn't know what to say but she just continued to watch the drama. I saw a tear escape her eyes but she immediately wiped it.

I wrapped my hand on her waist and she giggled. She placed her head on my shoulder as we watched the drama.

"Just tell me if you need anything, okay?" She nodded and continued to watch the drama.

I was also watching when I suddenly felt her starting at me. She suddenly kissed my cheeks and smiled widely.

"Thank you, Kim Junkyu." I felt my cheeks heat up so I pinched her nose and she giggled.

I wish we can stay like this forever, Seowoo.