-22-

"Here." I looked up and saw Asahi reaching out a canned coffee. I thanked him and took the coffee.

"How are you feeling?" I looked at the boys as they sing while Doyoung is dancing. "Well, I guess I'm happy?" I giggled as Doyoung fell down because Jihoon tripped him.

Asahi sat beside me and drank his cola. "I... wanted to say sorry..." I looked at Asahi and his eyes shined.

"If only I disagreed to help on his plan..."

"It's not your fault, Asahi." I smiled at him and a tear fell from his eyes. "No, no, no! Don't cry!" I wiped the tear that fell from his eyes but he suddenly laughed.

"It's not that, something entered my eyes." I felt embarrassed but ended up laughing because of my mistake. "Okay wait let me blow on it."

I held his face and blowed on his eyes. "No not that one, the other one." I blowed his other eye and he gave a thumbs up and told me it's gone.

"YAAA!!! KANG SEOWOO!!!" I got pulled up and saw Junkyu swaying side by side. "You... don't kiss... boys... only... me!!!!" My eyebrows furrowed as I smelled alchohol on his breath.

"Did you drink alcohol?!" I held his shoulders to help him gain his balance and his manager ran towards us.

"Ya! I was wondering why my soju is gone!" His manager looked back and went to treasure to hide the soju.

Asahi tried to hold Junkyu but he pushed him aside. Junkyu pointed at Asahi and started speaking.

"You! Stop flirting... with... her! Stop... making me... jealous..."

Asahi is... making him feel jealous?

"SEOWOO!!! I... like... y-" Junkyu fell towards me which made us fall to the ground. I felt his lips graze mine as he shifted his head.

My heartbeat went faster and I pushed him aside and immediately stood up. I hid my flushed cheeks and started to walk back to the house.

Did we just kiss?

Junkyu's POV

"Aaahhhh! My head hurts!" I blurted out as I sat on my bed. I looked around and saw the members sleeping at the floor and beside me.

Why am I here? Didn't we have a campfire at the beach?

I got off my bed and walked towards the window while avoiding Yedam and Doyoung laying on the floor.

"It's already morning? How did I arrive here?"

"YAAA! KANG SEOWOO!!!"

My eyebrows furrowed as I remembered something from yesterday.

"You... don't kiss... boys... only... me!!!!"

What the?! Did I really say that?!

"You! Stop flirting... with... her! Stop... making me... jealous..."

"Aish! Why did I say that?!" I ruffled my hair as I remembered everything from yesterday. I didn't know that I was drinking an alcohol!!!

"I know you're regretting what you did but let the guys sleep." I looked behind me and saw Asahi by the door.

I immediately walked towards him and closed the door. "What about Seowoo?! Where is she?!"

"Still asleep, I guess?" I sighed in relief because of what he said and sat on the floor. "Aish! Why is there a soju on the beach yesterday?!"

"It was the manager's soju." Asahi answered me and walked away. Aaahhhh! How will I explain that to Seowoo!!!

-

"Are you really going to leave already? Don't you want me to wake Seowoo up?" Mrs. Kang asked them and they all shook their heads.

"Noona needs to rest!"

"We'll just visit again!"

"Please tell her that we'll go back soon!"

Mrs. Kang nodded and they waved goodbye to us. They went inside the van and I watched them get farther from us.

"Well then, I'll go cook something for the two of you." Mrs. Kang told me and went inside the house. I sat at bench in front the house and stared at Seowoo's window.

Aish. Seriously. Why did I reject her?!