-24-

"Seowoo!" I saw Junkyu at the door and my heart started to beat faster. My face started to heat up as I remembered how our lips touched at the beach.

"Wh-wh-why?" He stared at me and slowly walked towards me. I stood up and tried to walk away but he grabbed my hand and pinned me down on the couch.

"Ki-kim Junkyu..." The butterflies in my stomach started to go wild as his face started to come closer. He went sideways and I felt his breath on my ears making my whole body shiver.

"Do you like me?" I felt my breathing get faster as he whispered on my ears. I wanted to push him away but I also want to stay this way. Argh! I hate myself!

"Why... are you doing... this?"

"Just answer me, Seowoo. Do you like me?"

"I... already... told you..."

"Then say it again." I finally got the strength to push him and he ended up falling to the floor. I was about to leave but he grabbed my hand and pulled me towards him

"Jun-" My eyes widened as he closed the gap between us. It was just a short kiss but I can feel my whole face heat up with the thought that we kissed.

I looked down but Junkyu held my chin and made me look at him. "Be my girlfriend, Seowoo."

I glared at him and tried to look scary and it worked. "Why? Did I do something wrong?!" I pinched his cheeks and he winced in pain. I chuckled at his reaction as I hugged him.

"You scared me!" Junkyu exclaimed as he caressed my hair. He pulled out of the hug and held my face with both of his hands.

"So you're saying yes, right?"

"I wouldn't have hugged you if it was a no!"

Junkyu smiled and tried to kiss me again but I pinched his nose making him pout. I just laughed at his face and he hugged me as he caressed my hair.

"I promise that I'll never leave you, Seowoo." I hummed as a response and hugged him tighter.

I suddenly heard a sneeze making me pull out of the hug and turn around. "Oops..." I saw my mom behind the wall covering her mouth.

I immediately kneeled down and pulled Junkyu's hand as I told him to kneel.

"Mom! Don't tell me to break up with him!"

"That's right Mrs. Kang! I'll help in house works and I'll also eat less!"

"Just stand up. I won't ask you two to break up." I looked at my mom and she's actually smiling.

"You're not... mad?" She pulled me up and hugged me. "Why would I be? You found your happiness again, I won't try to take it away from you..."

My tears started to fall as my mom started to caress my hair. She turned to Junkyu and pointed at him.

"But if you hurt my daughter, I won't stand by, you get it?!" Junkyu bowed down at my mom and shouted.

"Yes ma'am! I won't hurt her!" My mom laughed as she pulled Junkyu towards us and included him in the hug.

"But mom... Did you see us... ki- I mean since when were you looking at us?"

"When he asked you to be his girlfriend. Is there something that I shouldn't have seen?"

"Nothing! Hehe!" My mom furrowed her eyebrows but eventually smiled. "Well, this calls for a celebration! I'll go cook some foods!"

Mom went to the kitchen and Junkyu wrapped his arm on my waist. "I already miss your lips..." I pinched his stomach and he started to laugh.

"Shut up, Kim Junkyu."

"I love you too, Seowoo."