/EX; Kid on Board

/EX; Kid on Board

"Welcome Back, Kids!"

As Zack, Brianna and Faze walked towards Gopal who greeted them near the hanger. Faze gave a small smile, waving hello as Zack spoke, "Yeah, just a visit for today since our training starts next week." His words made the taller male confused, tilting his head. "What do you mean?" "Well, we are formally joining as Cadets for TAPOPS, Uncle!" Brianna exclaimed, making Gopal gasp, asking since when as they attempt to explain. Faze's spiel was interrupted when a tug made him look down, showing a pair of blue eyes as he knelt down. "Yuri? What's wrong?" "Up~" She said with a pout, the older simply chuckling as he hoisted her to his arm, cradling her, looking around when he saw Zack holding the hand of little Kahana Lindsay, her uncle's daughter. Gopal seemingly got why they were there to visit, asking, "So that's why. Got babysitting duty?" Faze simply shrug as Zack chuckled.

"Uncle Kaizo had to rush over here for some reason, but Kahana missed him so we took her here." Zack stated as the taller nodded, leading them to his office to keep them from the curious eyes.

As they were inside Gopal's office, Faze put Yurika down on the seat, he went towards the desk to check their fill-up form with the two others, asking about dynamics on what trainings they'd be applying for. Yurika tilted her head, looking around the room in awe, gently tapping Kahana who turned to her, pointing to the big glass window through the starry sky. "Pwetty." Kahana babbled as Yurika maneuvered her figure to get down with a silent huff, gently helping Kahana down as they looked to the window, smiling at the sight. Kahana soon moved to the door, seeing it swing open as she and Yurika rushed out, the four figures so focused with the paperwork they hadn't realized, not until Faze turned panicked. "Where are the girls?!" He exclaimed, making the two teens alarmed, whipping their figures around the area as Gopal frantically told them to hurry and find the girls, especially since he'd get more trouble if Fang found out he became clumsy again.

"Wanna play hide-seek?" Yurika asked as Kahana nodded, "Seek?" She pointed to herself as Yurika gave a bright grin, shaking her head. "Big Brother will be Seeker, we hide." Yurika stated as the brunet figure had her jaw dropped, impressed by her plan as they bid a quick farewell and ran off to different directions to hide from their siblings and cousins.

Kahana saw some figures going inside the lift, making her slip inside quietly observing as they waited for it to go down three floors, hopping off behind them until one said, "Is that a kid? A human kid?" The alien tilted their head as Kahana looked up at them, curling her arms to her chest, intimidated as she ran away, making the group alarmed, 'G-Get it! This is the training area!" "Worst is one of the fleets is assigned down here!" They ran after her, making her slightly giggle at the chase, managing to dodge more things due to her size. She saw a flash of light, making her pipe towards it, rushing over as those aliens behind her panicked. Upon arriving at a clearing, she saw several figures gasping for air after a run, a masked figure stood before them. The masked figure pressed a button by his ear as his mask moved back, regressing into the ear-tech as his face wore a scowl. "Stand straight." "Yes, Sir Kaizo, sir!" They chorused as they followed his command.

Kahana gasped, smiling as she rushed towards the male, "Papa!" She called as the corporals froze, seeing Kaizo raise a brow, looking to the side, seeing a group of panicked aliens chasing a small brunet figure. Kahana soon reached him, holding her arms out as he knelt down, easing his expression to not scare her. "Darling, what are you doing here?" "Fazey and Yanyan took Hana! Hide-seek!" She babbled, making him understand to some degree, smiling. "What about these guys?" He pointed to the guys a few meters behind her as she shrugged, "Scawy, Hana ran." She said as he nodded, giving them a quick glare before he was distracted by Kahana asking to be carried. He hoisted her up with a swift motion, letting her sit on his arm. "Papa, home?" "We can go when Faze comes by. How about you see Papa's office first?" Her eyes formed imaginary sparkles, nodding as he stood up, smiling at her.

Kaizo gave them a glance, "Train amongst yourselves, I'll be away." He stated as the corporals nodded, saluting along with the group chasing Kahana as he strutted out the room, letting Kahana poke and giggle to his cute smile, an unusual sight to those who know how scary the Fleet Admiral is.

As Yurika was wandering around, she saw a woman with purple hair, turning towards her as she saw her face. Yurika moved towards her, making her presence known as Aisha furrowed her brow with a confused and annoyed expression, "Miss, you hurt?" Yurika asked as the snake huff a breath of confusion as Yurika looked worried, pointing to her cheek, Aisha realizing it was her larger mouth. "Oh... I'm not hurt, little child." She spoke, calmly as Yurika smiled. "Miss is pretty... no hurt? Really?" She asked with a cute pout, making her crane her head up as Aisha giggled, kneeling down as she rested her hand atop her balanced arm, "Of course. Why is a little cutie like you lost here?" "Hide-seek! But Yuri lost." Yurika said as she looked sadly, making Aisha worried, gently taking her stubbly little hands, "Oh, I can help you find... wherever you need to be. What can I do to help you, little one?" Aisha asked.

A shuffle of feet made Aisha tilt to look behind her, seeing Zack coming out from the corner, seeing her with Yurika. "Aisha! Yurika, there you went." He said as he marched towards them, making her curious as she remained bent down to level with Yurika as the little girl held her hand. "Big Brother!" He simply gave a defeated smile, looking at Aisha. "Sorry, she's Faze's little sister. Hope she didn't bug you too much." Zack spoke as Aisha simply shrugged, smiling as she looked at Yurika, putting some strands of the little girl's hair to the side. "She didn't, I'm delighted by her presence if anything." Aisha spoke as Yurika giggled at her action. "Well, that's good–" "There you are, Rika!" Faze spoke as he and Brianna rushed towards her, making her hug Aisha before running to her brother.

Aisha was surprised as she cleared her throat, standing up to once again tower before Zack, watching Faze express his worry, checking for injury. "We'll look for Kahana!" Faze exclaimed before dragging the two girls away, Zack caught his best-friends mischievous grin before he sighed, facing Aisha watching their fading figure. "How adorable, I wish we could've talked a bit more." She pouted as Zack chuckled at her cute pout, moving to push some strands away from her face to her ear, making her gasp at the familiar action she did to Yurika. "Then, since I'm still here, would you like to talk with me instead?" Zack asked as Aisha puffed her cheeks, nervous as she frantically nodded, both moving along as they were unaware of the three figures looking behind them from the corner.

Faze smirked as Yurika snickered, "Yanyan, love?" She asked as Brianna laughed, "Yeah, big brother is definitely in-love." The brunette stated as Yurika turned to them, seeing a figure approaching from the lift. "Uncle!" Yurika spoke as she rushed to him, making him smile as the two felt nervous. "I would like to hear why my nephew and niece are here, but judging by how excited these two are, I'll excuse your clumsiness." Kaizo stated as the two heaved a sigh of relief, soon led to the cafeteria to eat with the Fleet Admiral.