"Bro, I Got Real Banged Up Back There"

Info: The Avengers have no idea who Spidey is. This has actually been in my drafts since the beginning of this oneshot book, hence its location compared to other chapters...

The day started out as normal as ever for Peter Parker, your average teenage crime-fighting vigilante. At about midnight, he was in the middle of his patrol as the Friendly Neighborhood Spiderman. He had already stopped a couple muggers, an attempted rape (thankfully he defeated the baddie before anything happened), saved a cat from a tree, and stopped a bank robbery. Yep, precisely what most teenagers do when they decided to stay up to the unheard of hours in the morning. As night became morning, the crime rate seemed to spike. The webslinger did what he considered the only rational thing and stayed out later than he planned in order to keep the injustices in check.

As a result of his all-nighter, he was a zombie the next day. He mindlessly filled out tests and completed his homework assignments, which seemed so easy he could do them in his sleep. All things considered, he kind of was doing them in his sleep. All he could think about (if he could really count it as thinking because it really seemed to be more of a mantra to get him through the day) was the nap he would definitely be taking after school. And it would have to be after school. He almost nodded off during lunch, which would have been awful since there was a solid chance he wouldn't be easily woken up.

But, thanks to his notorious Parker Luck, he was deprived of even obtaining enough time for his much-needed nap.

It all started when Spot decided to rob a bank. The good thing about Spot was that there was never much collateral damage when the black-spotted man got up to no good. The bad thing was that it never made the fights any less painful. Spot's teleportation dots could really screw with Spider-Man's sense of direction (as if it wasn't being tampered with enough with his wall-crawling abilities). But, after an epic battle that left almost no property damage, Spot was defeated.

So, naturally, the Sinister Six had to come out to postpone the nap even longer.

The current lineup for that particular group of baddies consisted of the Vulture, Mysterio, Kraven the Hunter, Green Goblin, Rhino, and the notorious Doc Oc. It was a doozy just glancing at the numbers: the six biggest super-criminals in the area pitted against a teenager going through a very abnormal puberty. Yeah, the odds weren't exactly in his favor there, not that he really cared. They would have to go down one way or another.

"Why won't you die, you insolent bug?!" Doc Oc spat, his arms hurling every which way in a vain attempt at catching the nimble hero.

"The Reaper wants a break from my family," Spider-Man shrugged, dodging a hit and skillfully weaving in and out of the arms. He knew to stay close to one villain at a time when dealing with the Six. They wouldn't risk taking out one of their own unless there was a guarantee that he'd be down as well. They learned pretty quickly that there was never that guarantee.

Webs flew through the air, seemingly missing the obvious headshot. Oc grinned. "Getting rusty?" The evil genius took a blow to the gut as he nemesis's feet collided with his body, causing him to stumble backwards and straight into a carefully arrayed mass of webbing. He twisted and turned, attempting to get leverage so he could free himself, but with no luck. He was stuck.

"I'm not the one with metal arms, Doc," Spider-Man quipped just before leaping towards his next opponent.

Rhino wasn't actually a rhino, despite his name. In fact, he was really just a super strong man in nearly indestructible armor that happened to bare a striking resemblance to the grey animal. Fortunately for the webhead, he didn't have much going on upstairs. Unfortunately for the webhead, he tended to rack up a lot of damage.