Moma Bear P3

Info: all you need to know that I love the concept behind this waaaaaay too much... And that's it the part 3 to the "Moma Bear" series I've been working on...

"Oh my gosh," Pepper gasped, eyes widening in shock. The sight in front of her made her want to hurl, but she kept the bile down for Peter's sake. It was... horrible, and that's putting it lightly. She brushed past her fiancé and his teammates in favor of cupping Spider-Man's cheeks in her hands.

"Hey, Ms. Potts," he said weakly.

"A-are you okay?" she asked. "Who am I kidding? Look at you! Of course you're not okay!"

"I know it looks bad," he chuckled, gently taking her hands off of his face and rubbing circles on her palms, a calming trick he had learned with May, "but I really am fine. I'll take a nap and let my healing factor kick. A few stitches here and some gauze there and I'll be ready to go my tomorrow. No worries." She looked at him skeptically. "Besides, not all the blood on the suit is mine." Her shoulders visibly slumped in relief.

"Not that I'm asking you to stop, but you know you have people that are really scared that you're out there doing this," she mused.

He chuckled, "My aunt said the same thing. You know I need to do this though. If people got hurt while I went on with my life, I wouldn't be able to sleep at night."

"From what I've heard you already don't sleep at night. You patrol really late, you know that, sweetie? Can't be good for your body." Tony stiffened when she called him 'sweetie'. Was she seriously going for this guy over him?

"My body's fine, Mrs. Potts. I've been at it for almost a year now and it's probably used to it," Spider-Man soothed. "Now, if you would excuse me, I have to find a pair of tweezers to get the bullets out before my enhanced healing heals over them."

"You can't expect me to let someone y-" Pepper paused, remembering she had a crowd. "I'm going to help you again."

"No argument here," he sighed, starting to limp to the guest bedroom that he had used enough to call it his own. Pepper ran to grab a pair of tweezers before following him.

"That was," Tony trailed off, staring dumbly after the trail of blood.

"I don't think we were overreacting earlier," Steve murmered.

"The guy must be bringing it," Clint agreed. "I be he has dimples."

"And soft hair, I hear ladies love soft hair," Tony added.

"Does he have clear skin or facial hair? That's the million dollar question," Clint wondered.

"Uh," Bucky interrupted, "what are you guys talking about?"

"Pepper saw Spider-Man's face by accident last week. He obviously has her wrapped around his finger," Steve explained. "Just look at how she brushed past her fiancé to fuss over him."

"Oh my gosh," Sam breathed, "you're right. She's been acting really weird ever since that mission, I didn't know why before, but this makes sense."

"I'm screwed," Tony wailed. "I can't compete with him! His suit shows off his well-muscled figure too well!" Natasha snorted and excused herself in favor of getting checked out in the med-bay.

"I never thought this day would come," Steve sighed, "you two were just too good together. She is organized and responsible and put-together while you're messy and fun-loving and all over the place. Like halves to a whole."

Tony froze. "Wait. Pep is organized and I've never really cared about that sort of thing. But, look at Spider-Man, that guy really has his act together. Maybe I could win her back if I pulled myself together," he deduced.

"We should start with the lab," Bruce suggested. "That's the most disorganized place in the tower!"

"Thanks, Brucie," Tony grinned, stalking off to the elevator, still in his beaten armor.

"Get that armor off and head down to the med-bay, I'll help you in the lab later," Bruce ordered. Tony nodded absentmindedly, too focussed on not loosing the love of his life.

"You can count me in," Steve hollered, smacking Clint lightly before following Stark to the elevator.

"Uh, me too!" Clint added hastily, scrambling to keep up.

And that's the story of how Tony Stark managed to clean his lab, and keep it that way for over a month. Now that that's settled, what happened to Pepper and Peter?

"No argument here," Peter sighed, starting to limp to the guest bedroom that he had used enough to call it his own. Pepper ran to grab a pair of tweezers before following him.

"You've gotta be more careful about this. How did you even gain these injuries?" Pepper fussed, grabbing his arm to help support him as soon as she caught back up.

"There was a sniper," Peter grunted. "Was gonna hit Clint. I can take it."

"Just because you can take it doesn't mean you have to. Clint can take care of himself," Pepper argued.

"Eh, I heal... fast... He heals slow," came the alarmingly broken response.

"You're loosing a lot of blood," Pepper said, tactfully changing the subject. "Are you sure you don't want to head to the med-bay?"

"'M... fine," he moaned as they reached the door. Pepper locked it shut and yanked Peter's mask off so he could breathe properly. She tently tapped the spider emblem and let his suit fall around him, leading him to the bed.

"No anesthesia?"

"No painkillers," was the conformation. Pepper nodded to herself, helping Peter reposition so that she had good lighting before beginning her grueling task of emptying his body of bullets.

A/N ...I honestly have no idea how long I'm gonna draw this out, but this is literally the funnest thing to write. Also, my first day of school is currently underway. I finished this up in some spare time I had during APUSH (AP US History). Big bummer of the day: I have to wear a mask all the time at school, not just passing periods. It's a big oof, but oh well.