Nail Polish

Info: Avengers don't know the ID of Spidey. Wanda×Spidey

Boredom isn't exactly a word most would associate with the Avengers, but most haven't met the saviors of Earth.

Sure, they had the occasional mission (some more than others), but that didn't help the fact that they really didn't know how to spend their free time. Yes, everyone spent their fair share of time training. Beyond that? People got hobbies. Tony and Bruce spent ridiculous amounts of time in the labs. Steve learned to draw. Bucky taugh himself how to cook and bake. Clint decided to master Mario Kart when he wasn't spending time with his kids. Natasha continued to add to her long list of languages she was fluent in. Wanda discovered the tower library.

And then, Spider-Man came into existence. To the team, he was a new thing to occupy themselves with. Sam and Clint started to obsess over his heroics. One day, Clint actually met him!

Clint had been out in town buying a birthday gift for his daughter when he was roughly shoved into an alley and held at gunpoint. He was being mugged.

And then, he wasn't.

His attacker was strung upside down on a fire escape and a red and blue webbed figure landed in front of him. "Are you okay sir? He didn't hurt you, did he?"

Clint quickly broke out of his stupor. "I'm alright. Y-you're Spider-Man?"

"No, I'm Hawkeye. I just decided to dress up as Spider-Man and go on patrol," he joked.

"No, I'm Hawkeye," Clint smirked, unable to contain himself.

"Karen, activate night visi - holy tic tac! Mr. Barton!" His lenses widened comically and his voice seemed to have gone up an octave, which Clint wasn't sure was possible considering the man had a high pitched voice already.

"That's me," Clint grinned. "Big fan."

"How'd you know I was a big fan?"

"No, I mean that I'm a big fan of you."

"Good gravy!"

Clint paused for a moment. "Y'know, rumor has it that you usually lead with some snarky remark or pun, but you skipped that tonight."

Spider-Man did a double-take. He didn't think anyone would care if he led with a joke or not. "That's a good observation."

"I am a spy. I have my moments."

"Right. Well, I, uh, I wasn't sure if I made it on time," Spider-Man admitted sheepishly, rubbing the back of his neck. "I was two blocks away when I heard the gun get cocked and a lot can happen in a few seconds." He looked down. "It's never a good night when I loose someone."

"...Is tonight a good night?"

"Nah, there was a house fire a few hours ago. I was on the other side of town. Can't get away from the smell of burning flesh."

"Need a distraction?"

"That would be nice. It's been a slow night, aside from the fire and two muggings. What'd you have in mind?"

And that, ladies and gents, is why Spider-Man swung himself and Hawkeye to Stark Tower at eleven o'clock at night.

"Open the window, FRIDAY!" Clint asked.

"Of course, Birdbrain," the AI responded, opening the window next to the one they were sticking to.

"Thank you, Miss FRIDAY," Spider-Man said once they were safely inside. The AI took that as her que to close the window.

"Uh, hello?" The duo turned to see Tony Stark sitting on the couch of what seemed to be a living room, a tablet discarded beside him. "Spider-Man? To what to I owe the pleasure?"