Rosewood

Chapter 31

Chapter 31

"Ace," Yuri sings in my ear, "Ace, wake up."

When I don't do as she say, she tugs on my earlobe with her teeth. I moan involuntarily as she starts kissing on my neck. I open my eyes to make sure it's really her 'cause Ri don't do shit like this. This the same girl who won't let me do more than tongue kiss her. Now here she is, kissing all on my neck while her hand undoes my belt.

"Ri, what you doing?" I whisper.

I don't know why the fuck I whisper except that the room is dark as fuck and I don't wanna throw the vibe off.

"Uh-uh. No questions," She says.

She covers my mouth with hers and I feed into the kiss. My tongue slides into her mouth and she sucks on it with her tongue.

Damn. She must've wanted me as bad as I wanted her.

Her warm hands finally undo the zipper on my jeans. My hips jerk up uncontrollably. I wish she stop playing and do something if she gon' do it. All this teasing shit for the birds. I'm boutta' bust just feeling her touch on me.

I moan again as her hand strokes my shit. I hate how I'm moaning and letting her control the show like some bitch but I don't really gotta choice. This Ri we talking 'bout. If I move too fast she might turn the lights on and call all this shit off. I'm too wound up for all that so I'ma stay on this ride no matter how long it take to get where I'm going.

Out of nowhere, her warm tongue starts swirling 'round the tip of my dick. My mouth falls open. Thank God for the dark 'cause I'm acting like a born-again virgin in this bitch. No wonder she getting all wild for me. The darkness prolly giving her confidence to do what she been wanting to do for years.

Then she take half of me in her mouth at once.

"Damn, Yuri," I say.

"Mm-mm," She mumbles with my dick in her mouth.

She comes up for air.

"No talking," She says.

I say nothing else as she brings her mouth 'round me again. She struggles to take more of me in her mouth so I jerk my hips up to meet her halfway. All I'm thinking is, this ain't nowhere near the most experienced head I've gotten, but that's what makes it the best. That's how I know Ri ain't out here topping up every nigga. Or shit, I'd like to think she ain't 'round here topping up no niggas. This my fucking baby and the only nigga dick she should have in her mouth is mine.

She comes back up, breathing kind of heavy, trying to catch her breath. All I needed was to feel her mouth around me; I wasn't tryna bust nowhere but inside her.

I lean forward and wipe her face clean. Her eyes have tears in them, probably from me choking her but I pause anyway.

"You straight?" I ask.